Experience includes business leadership Confidential Project Test Manager,, Confidential Test Manger, and Test Coordinator in supporting ETE Quality Assurance Agile and Waterfall projects, testing functional, regression, and manual stress of software products and features, chat room support, and defect management, Possess strong skills in organizational communication and analytical.
Programming Languages: XML (Extensible Markup Language), SQL (White box testing back - end) Exposure to Java Language Online Web Applications
Software/Databases: Mercury Quality Center or Test Directory 11.0, Toad (Oracle), Telegence CSM, Online Web Application interface GUI, eCommerce web browser
Operating Systems: MS Windows NT, UNIX, Lotus Notes
Hardware: CDROM/ Disk Drives, and Printers
Methodologies: QA, UAT, Business Requirement, ERD, Test Cases, Manual Testing (black box testing front end Apps) and White box testing back-end and 1 month Agile project online.
Project Test Manager
- Worked remotely as Confidential Project Test Manager
- Oversing (4) Non-Cloverleaf E2E projects which included obtaining billing invoice.
- Worked with offshore Test Managers and Testers to ensure test followed the test Methodology of compliancy.
- Worked with Confidential & Confidential Project Managers to provide current baseline requirement documents to understand projects strategy flow of new functionality.
- Attended Scrum Master Call to ensure status of User Story reviews.
- Attend scheduled test case and master test plan reviews and approvals.
- Hosting Internal and external daily meetings discussing test statuses and addressing dependencies, risks, issues, and impacts.
- Monitoring chat rooms daily to ensure expeditiously communication to resolve issues.
- Defect Management daily monitoring to ensure TM and Testers find resolutions for closure.
- Confirm with Confidential & Confidential PM the Confidential & Confidential Business Process Engineer (s) who validated and approved all test cases, Master Test Plans, project hand off documents, and Pre-production Exit Review Test Summary document upon project completion.
- Worked a rotated shift to support extended evenings and weekend of all projects/programs monitor and support chat rooms by bringing in the appropriate application team to investigate issues encountered.
- Ran Nightly Cloverleaf L2 reporting summary, statuses and defects for All Active projects
- Ran a job aid to sort L2 report status for all projects/programs
- Managed FTP, U2L and None-Cloverleaf E2E projects which included Test Leads and Testers
- Project Kick Off meeting to cover all code impacted applications expected delivery dates.
- Worked with Confidential & Confidential Project Managers to provide current baseline requirement documents to understand project flow of new functionality.
- Test cases and Master Test Plans written from HLD, JRD, BRD, and SRD requirements.
- Worked with Confidential & Confidential Project Managers to provide test schedule start and end dates for all Confidential & Confidential and Confidential code impacted applications.
- Conducted E2E Test case and MTP walk through reviews with internal peers System Test and external stakeholders.
- Data Planning and Data setup the Test Leads send DMA to supported applications.
- Ensured all test cases uploaded in Quality Center with planned start and end dates associated.
- Ensured open defects creations in QC and close upon retest completion.
- Communicated with PM concerning requirement gaps during Test phase to obtain Change Request.
- Coordinating with Confidential Offshore Test Managers and Test Leads to ensure Confidential Test Case(s) are capable of mapping to the Confidential & Confidential business cases without encountering gaps.
- Scheduling Test case and MTP walk through reviews with Confidential & Confidential Client to ensure requirement compliance agreement.
- Executing level 1 Weekly Statuses reports which displays test set summary, test case status detail of percentage completion, open and closed defects.
Technologies: User Stories(Business Requirement), Agile and Waterfall project, . Mercury Quality Center Test Director 11.0, Quality Assurance, Front end Online Web Applications GUI interface.
- Manual Tester. (Black box testing Front end Online Web Application interfaces)
- Tested mobility phone order equipment (SKU), price plan, shopping cart in order to indication the total of phone quantity being ordered,
- Validate order fulfillment number for shipping equipment to the customer.
- Corresponded with Compass organization to validate shipping address labels.
- Test data creation via Telegence.
- Writing Test Scenario to determine Test approach.
- Executing Billing processes for Voice and Enabler Data for Monthly Bill Cycles.
- SQL query to validate updates, inserts, select statements
- Defect Reporting via Webtrax Portal and Rational Clear Quest.
Technologies: QA, Manual Testing, SQL, Test Cases, Mercury Quality Center, Front end Online Web Applications.
- Downloading New Code Changes.
- Confirmed table updates of changes implemented during testing.
- Performed Manual functional test with hand held device.
- Business Requirement gathering.
- Writing Test Cases and Tracking Defects via Mercury Quality Center. .
- Executing Express pay to Print Receipts from the KIOSK
- Executing End of Day in order to validate revenue.
- Swiping Credit Card Reader.
- Validating Credit Card submission via web browser.
Technologies: QA, Manual Testing, SQL, Test Cases, Mercury Quality Center, KISOK, POS testing
Senior Integrated System Test Lead
- Business Requirement gathering.
- Writing Master test plans and test cases.
- Planning/scheduling document walkthrough with project managers and stakeholders.
- Performed E2E functional test via front end applications flow into Telegence (Billing System).
- Creating Manual Test Cases via Mercury Quality Center Test Director 10.0.
- Testing the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) functionality
Technologies: Business Requirement, project managers, Mercury Quality Center Test Director 10.0, Telegence CSM, XML, Oracle, Toad, SQL, Unix, Data Warehouse, eCommerce Web Browser
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Tested Confidential with a minimum of 5 years supporting user’s online Java language Web Application and Graphical Interface Sybase software applications and performing QA functions.
- Worked with designer/Development for several months to implement IVR integration software into the test environment.
- Executing UNIX Commands via Command Prompt.
Technologies: Quality Assurance, Quality Center Test Directory, UAT, XML, Agile Methodology, SQL Toad (Oracle), UNIX, ERD, Exposure to Java Language Online Application
Quality Assurance Analyst
- System Tester on a graphical, menu driven PC based system, running on a Windows NT Operating System, testing hardware and software for Southland (7-11) Corporation’s Vendor Terminal System.
- Installed CDROM/ Disk Drives, and Printers.
- Wrote manual Test cases.
- Performed defect reporting and tracking.
- Switch Tester Testing on a Digital Multiplex Switch (DMS-250), troubleshooting C+ and Java language scripting using an automation platform call Single Test Execution to identify system issues.
- Documenting and tracking relevant issues.
- Performed regression and stress testing
- Software Technician building and patching customized legacy loads for Sprint, MCI WorldCom, via an ECORE, SNSE, and BRISC Switch
- Developed Test Plan Document to cover all functionality testing.
- Wrote Software Defects to identify critical and non-critical issues during testing.
Technologies: C+ Java Language Exposure