- Software developer/engineer with over 20 years of professional experience in software planning, design, development, implementation and testing.
- Solid problem solver with successful track record of building end - to-end solutions in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Self motivated technology enthusiast with strong desire to learn and quickly adapt to the requirements and methodologies of diverse technology solutions.
Technologies & Frameworks: Entity Framework, SOAP/XML, CSS, WCF, SSIS, JSON, Web Services (SOAP & Rest), MSMQ
Database Development: Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008, (stored procedures (dynamic SQL), views, functions, triggers, data import/ syncing)
Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010: Visual Studio 2012, IIS, Tortoise Svn, Sourcesafe
Confidential, Salisbury, MD
- Maintained and enhanced RF testing C++ application ‘Felix’ & customize per client requirements and filter design.
- C++ coding to communicate with various RF test equipment via hardware API’s
- Built C# windows service to automatically upload shipped product information to Ericsson Tracy API. Software also logged results in SQL database and emailed updates.
- Built and maintained C++ application to control environment chambers via thermocouples to test various RF functionality over an extended time period and log results to SQL table.
- Worked closely with Software development group in the UK and Australia to deliver complete RF software testing to production facility in China.
- Developed Web based application to maintain & upload purchase order information and custom labeling requirements to Chinese production facility.
- Developed custom C# windows application to pull RF plot data from SQL & populate custom Chart Plots on Excel spreadsheet. This tool was utilized by RF engineers to review test results.
- Maintained all IT related functions( laptops, desktops, printers, network communication etc ) in a fast paced production environment
- Other common responsibilities include troubleshooting inernal issues, performing system maintenance, and managing third party applications.
Confidential, Salisbury, MD
- Designed and developed .NET 4 C# WCF web service API for public consumption complete with the ability to customize usage permissions, sessions, and logging.
- Develop all internal applications / interfaces for IT Department
- ASP Applications for Tech Support applications- read incoming vehicle byte arrays from mobile managers, convert to text & display to tech support personnel via web page
- All interfaces to MAS 500 applications ( vehicle billing, creating customers, billing addresses, reporting etc )
- All interfaces to Microsoft Dynamics CRM application via API coding
- System Analyst for Microsoft Dynamics CRM application - including gathering customer requirements, creating new data structure, custom coding in vbscript & asp web pages displayed as iframes in CRM
- Maintained, upgraded, and enhanced internal .NET 4 C# WCF JSON web service API utilized by primary customer facing software.
- Created customer facing API’s for customers to interact with various Confidential internal applications for Navtraks largest customers using MSMQ and C# windows services.
- Created and maintained C# application to notify customers via email of shipment status via interface to UPS API
- Assigned most complex Customer facing data feeds. Accomplished by creating scheduling website and windows services to email spreadsheets to customers on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Managed, upgraded, and enhanced .NET 4 C# windows service application deployed at various customer sites to listen for UDP traffic and distribute data to selected data sources (Microsoft SQL Server, XML).
- Wrote and maintained API documentation.
Confidential, Chesapeake, VA
Document Imaging Consultant
- Provide Document Imaging Analysis, Design and coding using Confidential Capture Software and Visual Basic 6.0.
- Backend databases supported include Confidential Content Manager, SQL Server, DB2, Access and Oracle.
- I provide complete document imaging system support, from analysis to installation to training to custom coding.
- I have considerable experience developing custom interfaces to any back end software using Visual Basic, API coding, SQL queries & stored procedures, .net and XML.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Software Developer/Analyst responsible for reviewing and customizing various Document Capture software packages in support of the Social Security Administration’s decision to create a paperless disability case processing system.
- Document Capture was accomplished using Confidential Capture.
- I created interfaces to the Confidential Content Manager Document repository using the Content Manager API.
- The software is running on both a SUN and OS390 platform.
- The software packages are written in both Visual Basic and Java. Other products reviewed include Cardiff Teleform releasing documents to a Confidential Image Services Library and Legato imaging with Confidential Capture indexing and release scripts.