- Excellent experience in software development and testing.
- A good team player.
- Proven successful skills in programming, automate and manual testing and requirement analysis.
- Great knowledge of object - oriented programming design and relational database.
- Good data analysis skill and Agile Technology (including SCRUM).
Language: C++, C, QT C++, Visual C++, MFC, C# .NET, ADA, Cobol, Assembly, HTML, DHTML, PHP, PERL, JAVA, JAVA Script, Basic, Visual Basic, XML, ASP, Python and MATLAB
Software: Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Rational Apex, Windows XP, UML, Mac OS and UNIX.
Database/SQL: Oracle database & PL/SQL, Access, Microsoft SQL and DB
Automation Tool: Ranorex
- Perform the full spectrum of IT support of daily application administration functions for multiple projects.
- Write/Use SQL scripts to retrieve/modify data to Microsoft Database for job control.
- Install Flex Flow software for operators, and managers.
- Resolve and Troubleshooting IT problems for Confidential projects.
- Participate in incident, problem, changes and release management process.
- Resolve issues thru communicate with Customer Cisco team.
Quality Assurance Software Engineer
- Conduct automate and manual testing for project SAMSE 1E/IE.
- Implement C# programming language for Ranorex Automation tool.
- Perform integration and functional automate test for .NET project.
- Successfully created multiple test scripts for automate testing.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Finish all the load testing and functional testing for project SAMSE.
- Write SQL to verify data accuracy from Oracle database.
Software Engineer / Validation Test Engineer
- Worked for Project Confidential, the most advance embedded real time radar system in the world
- Implement QT C++ GUI programming language. Convert the Oracle GUI forms to QT C++ GUI forms for pre and post software program.
- Conduct software integration and regression test for all functionality for pre and post software program.
- Fix software problems for Oracle database; modify PL/SQL and triggers.
- Fixed PERL scripts for data dictionary.
- Resolved software problems for pre and post software program.
- Conduct validation testing for verification initial quality test and final quality test (IQT & FQT) for multiple scenario generation.
- Write MATLAB scripts to verify all the software and finished test all the requirements.
- Worked for Project Confidential embedded real time radar system
- Implement ADA programming language to update software for mission application program (MAP)
- Successfully implemented the filter prediction and minimum trajectory algorithms.
- Conducted requirements analysis, preliminary design, detail design, code implementation, unit test and unit integration test.
- Solved many software trouble problems generated by integration team.
- Worked for Confidential & Confidential embedded real time radar system
- Redesign the shared memory, common utility services, asynchronies and return handling process subsystems for mission application program.
- Conduct all the software engineer duty including code, unit test and integration test.
- Perform peer code review.