- Proactive, results - driven QA Analyst with 5 years of diversified work experience of Manual Testing on small to large scale projects .
- Experience in all areas of Quality Assurance Testing including understanding of the requirement, Written Test Cases, and Bug Tracking.
- Worked on SQL involved in Black Box Testing and Proficient in SDLC .
- Extensive testing experience using testing tools as HP Quality Center, TFS, Greenshot, QTP.
- Involved in extensive testing of client-server and .Net Web Applications.
- Experience in User Acceptance, Regression, Functional, Stress and Performance testing.
- Very Strong Analytical Skills, Financial Domain Skills, Technical Skills, Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills.
- Performed Database Verification and Validation testing using SQL queries.
- Effective defect tracking and reporting to improve communications and reduce delay.
- In-depth understanding of project life cycle in Waterfall methodology.
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/XP/7
QA Tools: HP Quality Center 9.0, QTP 11, GreenshotTeam Foundation Server (TFS)
Database:: MS SQL, MS SQL Server, MS-Access 7.0
Confidential, Warren, NJ
- Speaker nominations
- Speaker information collection
- Debarment verification
- Background searches
- Teiring and fair market value (FMV) assignments
- Approval workflow
- Secure electronic signature capture
- Data storage
- Worked closely with software developers and vendors to understand new release functionality
- Create thorough end-to-end test plans, develop test cases, perform testing, track defects
- Identified and regression tested bugs during the various phases of testing
Environment: HP Quality Center 9.0, .Net web application, SQL Server 2005, TFS, QTP 11, MS Excel, MS Word
Confidential, West Trenton, NJ
QA Manual Tester
- Responsible for multiple projects accountable for requirements traceability, analysis, and tracking; test execution and reporting of testing results and defect reporting.
- Identified, proposed, and implemented changes to software development lifecycles (SDLC) by moving test case development into the HP Quality Center software tool, from MS Excel, Word, and other manual methods.
- Executed the Test Cases provided.
- Performed load testing against internal application and services using Load Runner scripts to emulate users and monitor systems performance.
- Introduced an automated functional and regression approach to reuse scripts to enable manual resources to focus on new functionality, rather than repeating efforts to regress core business processes.
Environment: HP Quality Center 9.0, QTP 11, MS Excel, MS Word
Confidential, Woodbridge, NJ
QA Manual Tester
- Reviewed Business requirements, IT Design documents and prepared Test Plans for all assigned project releases.
- Involved in testing the new functionalities based on test cases and coordinated with development team in fixing the issues.
- Written number of test cases for the project and updated in Quality Center
- Designed and Performed Functional, Regression, System, User Interface, Compatibility, User Acceptance Testing ( UAT), for verifying overall application functionality
- Used Quality Center as the Bug Reporting Tool
- Constructively participated in all the Team meetings, Review Sessions, and the meetings with the BAs, Database Administrators, and the Developers
Environment: HP Quality Center 9.0., MS Office, XML, MS SQL Server 2005
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
QA Manual Tester
- Developed Test Strategy and Test Plans and the Traceability Matrix to ensure that test cases reflected user needs for the Functional, User Interface, Performance, Usability and Security Requirements
- Worked closely with the Business and Development teams in making the detailed QA Test Plan regarding the scope and focus of the testing.
- Defined the Test Criteria and Project Schedules to baseline the Test Plan by taking inputs from the Project meetings and walkthroughs.
- Developed Test Plan and Test cases Reviewed Meeting with the PM, Business Customers, Business Analyst and Development Team
- Assured that all QA is in compliance with corporate QA Policies and Guidelines.
- Coordinated and communicated the QA effort by effectively working with different teams involved in the integration project
- Executed Test Cases Manually to verify the actual results against expected results.