A challenging position as a Software Tester and the possibility of career advancement.
Domain: IVR development, API testing, Web & GUI Testing, Functional testing (Qtp), module testing, Integration testing, Performance testing, Blackbox testing.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Linux
Language: C, C++, SQL, Basics of Java
Applications: MS Office(Word, Power Point, Excel)
Knowledge of standards such as: ISO 9001, CMMI
Strong knowledge of: Software Development Lifecycle.
Strong knowledge of: Software Testing Life Cycle.
Associate Quality Analyst
- Various types of testing like GUI, IVR, Regression testing, Functional testing, API testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Gathering and understanding the requirements from Requirement specification documents.
- Developing and executing scripts on the basis of High level scenarios.
- Proficient in creating Test Design, Cases, test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures and preparing weekly performance reports.
- Coordinating with Project Manager’s/Delivery Manager’s and other development team members for the smooth operation of the test plan and ensure that the deadlines are met accordingly.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system and report defects to software developers.
- Testing the products on various platforms with various OS and browser combinations.
- Testing product for any mismatches between text, graphic, labels, and grabs.
- Ensuring that the final product is delivered to the client free of errors.
Trainee - Testing Engineer
- Member of testing team and involved in managing Database, understanding the requirements of software process.
- Designed and executed test cases.
- Interacted with developers and managers at daily bug resolution meetings.
- Manual testing of the application using existing Systems User Specifications and/or pre-defined test scripts.