Seeking a challenging position as a software Business Analyst tester in the area of SDLC implementation
- Over 5 years of experience encompasses in entire QA life cycle and software development life cycle, emphasis on Quality Assurance Manual Testing and Automated Testing and Business Analysis.
- Expert in automation tools like Mercury suite of tools, QTP, Test Director and Load Runner.
- Strong Business Intelligence tools and data analytics background and an in depth understanding of how to design and create BI applications
- Demonstrated ability to successfully pitch, plan, manage and deliver results on time.
- System Analysis leader/player focused on delivering solutions that create business value Strong business and technical vision in addition to excellent oral, communication, written and management skills.
- Technical strength lies in Black Box testing, performing functional, integration, system, regression, security and UI and user acceptance tests and also performing the duties of Facilitator.
- Expert in testing Client/Server, Mainframes and Internet/Intranet based business applications including development and implementation of test plans, test cases and test scripts.
- Expertise in Gap analysis and developing Traceability matrix.
SKILLS: Presentation Skills, Team Leadership, Administration in the Personal Department.
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: Pascal, FoxPro, Visual FoxPro, C, C++, Microsoft Office Suite, Access, Oracle, Multimedia Tool book, Coral Draw, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop, Html, Macromedia Flash, Microsoft FrontPage and numerous other software and packages.
Testing Tools: Mercury Tools, Quick Test Pro 6.5/8.0, Win Runner 5.0/6.0/7.0/7.5/8.2 LoadRunner 6.0/6.57.0/7.5/8.2 , Test Director 6.0/7.0/7.5/8.0
Test Strategies: Integration, System, Regression, User - Acceptance, Smoke and Black Box, Unit, Functionality
Databases & Related Technologies: SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , Oracle 11g/10g/9i, Microsoft AccessMicrosoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS 2007)
Business Intelligence Tools: SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, Data Transformation Services
Languages: SQL, MS ACCESS, C, Java, VFOXPRO, C, C++, FOXPRO, Multimedia Tool book, Coral Draw, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop, Html, Macromedia Flash, Microsoft FrontPage
Web Technologies: HTML, VB Script, Front Page, 3D STUDIO MAX
Packages: Microsoft Office 97/2003/2007 and XP, MS-Access, and MS-Excel
Operating Systems: Windows 9X/95/98/NT/2000/XP.
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Mozilla
Business Analyst/ QA
Application: ATM Debit/Credit Technology
- Performing all testing activities and providing leadership for Enterprise Releases. Agile Initiatives and initiatives across one or more assigned projects, utilizing processes, methods, metrics and software that ensure the quality, reliability and system safety and security of the ATM/DEBIT TECHNOLOGY.
- Developing test documentation include: Test requirements, test project plans, test plans, and detailed test cases as defined by JPMC Project Delivery Framework.
- Communicating effectively with business units, IT Development, Project Management and other support staff.
- Participating in review sessions of business requirements, technical requirements, and design documents to ensure that software changes are understood to facilitate testing.
- Executing test cases and evaluating actual vs. expected results.
- Defining test data requirements.
- Managing test case creation.
- Test event, develop a test case execution plan, test case execution, and manage issues.
- Providing project implementation support on an as needed basis.
- Ability to interpret quality audits, coordinates improvements and change, and facilitates test methodology across multiple business units.
- Base24 and Tandem knowledge.
- Also a Clarity Knowledge
Business Analyst/ QA Analyst
Application: Web based support “Ticket Management Solution.
- Responsible for managing a team of 4 in assigning work to the team members.
- Performing reviews of test scenarios, test cases, prepared defect reports and sent daily status reports.
- Analyzed System, functional and performance specifications and test plan, test scenario & test cases.
- Developed and executed test cases, log the defects using Quality Center.
- Reviewed the Test cases and Test scripts using Quality center.
- Created and executed data driven test scripts in QTP, integration with Quality Center.
- Performed Regression testing on each new build using QTP in the application.
- Performed Integration Testing and Batch Testing in QTP.
- Used Parameterization for using various data to test the application using QTP.
- Developed automated scripts using Quick Test Professional to perform functional and regression testing.
- Created and executed data driven test scripts in QTP.
- Inserted Check Points to Check for the broken Links, Text, and standard properties of an object using QTP.
- Performed Integration, smoke testing and Adhoc Testing.
- Recorded the Defects in Quality Center with priorities and co - ordinated with Development team for fixing.
- Assigned user privileges to the project team members using Quality Center.
- Worked on Tracing the requirements with test cases using Mercury Quality Center
- Performed system testing, performance testing, and stress testing.
- Executed test cases and tracked defects for closure.
- Provided feedback to the developers and the QA team on top priority issues.
- Communicated Test Status updates and defect metrics to project lead, escalate critical issues to Sr. Management.
- Managed the defect and generated reports in Quality Center.
- Co-ordinate with users for UAT.
- Developed and Executing the Test scripts using Silk performer.
- Involved project status meeting with team members.
- Involved Metrics Collection, Daily Test Reporting to manager and Release Activities.
- Business user’s requirements for information, feature, and functions and communicate them to the rest of the application development and data warehouse team.
- Lead and conduct interviewing tasks.
- Lead interview documentation.
- Lead preparation of data warehouse requirements documents.
- Lead preparation of application requirements documents.
- Assist data analyst in mapping tasks.
- Identification and documentation of business metrics.
- Oversee testing of application releases.
- Validating the logical data model that provides a different representation of the requirements.
- Developing and managing project documentation deliverables