- Experienced software quality analyst with exceptional organization, attention to detail, timely completion of projects.
- Team player, collaborator across boundaries, resolving dependency issues.
- Scrum / Agile Quality assurance and control
- Defect reporting tools experience Complex problem solver
- Test Case creation Excellent communicator
- Unsurpassed work ethic Detail - oriented. Organized.
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Confidential, Ithaca, NY
- Established comprehensive software verification validation testing for Confidential communications, ensuring accurate correspondence in retirement plan changes serving universities and hospitals.
- Conducted root cause analysis for process improvement: FMEA, Change Analysis, Events, Causal Factors.
- Formulated black box specification-based testing of new components, system integration.
- RTVM high-level test case development with bi-directional traceability from product design documents, use cases.
- Created test cases, test suites, test summaries for enhancements, regression.
- Testing operations include web services with SoapUI, Oracle SQL Developer database query, WINScp Spark file processor, Support Flow, Folio (Fabasoft) defect reporting, Jenkins.
- Transitioned from RAD to Scrum / Agile.
- Acting backup Scrum Master and BA.
- Use of SQL to query database for verification purposes.
- Facilitate the on - boarding process by / mentoring new testers, developers.
Lead QA Analyst
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Responsible for free style testing of all digital radiography software and hardware; supervised a crew of 4 - 6 technicians for QA and reliability testing (DR5100, 7100, 9000 and 7500).
- Wrote new test cases and edited existing cases through ongoing product enhancements.
- Analysis, reporting, and demonstration of software problems; provided daily reports to engineering with screen shots, log files, and problem descriptions.
- Participated in daily meetings and worked closely with engineers to resolve problems.
- Provided reliability confirmation by observation at customer site.
- On-site monitoring user acceptance in Philadelphia, Charleston, and Syracuse.
- Defect verification and validation recordings in Clear Quest, HP Quality Center.