- Growth - minded, goal-driven, and technically inclined IT professional, offering 30 years of experience and solid expertise in project management; complemented with in-depth knowledge of various systems integration programs.
- Highly analytical with proven record of managing program life cycle from system design to integration, test planning, and verification.
- Creative problem-solver; able to anticipate issues and concerns while creating new systems that improve efficiency.
- Articulate communicator with excellent career track in establishing and cultivating solid and professional relationships with employees and project sponsors as well as business and IT executives.
- Known for leading by example as well as the ability to motivate cross-functional teams.
- Adept at identifying program capabilities while ensuring timely and cost-effective delivery of projects.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Systems Acquisition
- Project Life Cycle Development
- Personnel Supervision and Leadership
- Systems Configuration
- Application Development
- Management Information Systems
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) Confidential Providex BBx/Progression IV Maves WMS and TMS Software Addon Software Visual Pro5 Visual Basic 5.0 Microsoft Access Altos UNIX NCR UNIX Thoroughbred Business Basic RPG IV SCO UNIX AIX UNIX Windows Basic Four AS400 MS-DOS
Confidential, Batavia, IL
- Leverage industry expertise in providing a custom application programming for various clients using Addon ERP business software
- Took charge of the operations as the in-house developer in a new Confidential GUI software transitioning CUI based Addon software to GUI environment.
- Conceptualized and implemented several small applications, which were subsequently adopted companywide
Confidential, Arlington Heights, IL
IT Assistant Manager/Project Manager/Program Analyst
- Exemplified high-caliber management qualifications in managing various projects for major vendors, which included web map services, wireless service, and hardware using Microsoft Project
- Prepared and presented accurate and detailed spreadsheets and various project management forms
- Functioned as coordinator, and supervised and assisted all EDI clients with regard to programming, testing, implementation, and daily management operations
- Produced and developed software changes as custom application programmer
- Accomplished key tasks in overseeing the day-to-day EDI part of the business as the primary IT contact for all EDI clients; which included the company’s three largest clients
- Spearheaded the headquarters transfer from Itasca to Arlington Heights, which entailed new offices operations management and orchestration of contractors, movers, and other vendors on set-up of furniture, server room, and the facility which included: tracking and managing the construction and wiring for both data and phones of all offices and cubicals, conference rooms and server room as well as all issues and concerns of vendors
Confidential, Hanover Park, IL
Project Manager/Program Analyst, Client Services
- Exhibited skills as project manager and programmer in managing several major accounts
- Served as the IT point of contact and project manager for three largest clients, with responsibilities of leading all programming projects, which included custom EDI solutions for clients without EDI capabilities
- Earned selection from the chief executive officer as the main IT liaison during the company’s acquisition and transition of custom software
- Assumed full responsibility for the largest client, Mobil Oil, and directed the execution of daily procedures of EDI which included programming and full client management
- Conducted and chaired weekly meetings and status updates to monitor processes and ensure productivity within the team; proposed recommendation to hire new employees which resulted to save thousands from the company and increased quality performance
- Displayed competency in facilitating custom software of major customers, which resulted in more efficient software performance and upgraded standardization of software
- Implemented cost-effective programming standards which became a part of the entire suite of custom written software which included error prevention and reporting