- Information Technology professional with broad technical knowledge, analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Instrumentation, Software, Hardware and Networking.
- Designed customized automation software packages.
- Imparted training on their benefits to the personnel.
- Experienced working in Confidential companies
- Knowledgeable in PCB manufacturing
- Managed three departments in Confidential
- Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition and PLC
- C, C++, Java, Visual Basic6.0, MSAccess, Oracle 8.0
- Assembled, Troubleshot and tested IBM compatible computers
- Experienced in networking such as peer - to-peer, hubs/switches, LAN configuration, network protocols etc. in Windows 7/8
TECHNICAL SKILLS: iFix, Genesis2000, CAM350, MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook, email configuration in Internet Explorer & Netscape Navigator
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Doing CAM work to manufacture printed circuit boards using CAM 350 and Pentalogix ViewMate
- Doing detailed inspection of boards for any technical flaws
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Installing and setting up of Falcon machines
- Worked on Falcon machines to troubleshoot and fix software and hardware problems
- Setup jobs and fine tuned them for finding defects on the wafers in Confidential companies
Confidential, Franklin Park, IL
CAD/CAM and Electrical Testing Engineer
- Did CAM using GENESIS 2000 software.
- Identifying the needs of the customer to make the boards to their specifications
- Making testing program using CAM350 and GENESIS 2000
- Worked on New System and Mania test machines
- Preparing data for inspection on Confidential AOI machine.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
Technical Support Representative
- Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving computer hardware and network problems
Instrumentation / Network Support Engineer
- Backup systems and disaster recovery administration
- Assembled, tested, and installed IBM PC compatible
- Installed and maintained the network of the company which was primarily Windows based (NT/2000) environment.
- Assembled, tested, and installed IBM PC compatibles
- Designed and developed using iFix (SCADA) for plant automation in industries
- Interacted with key personnel managers/engineers and imparted training about the benefits of the software
- Studied the existing system and designed a new system and implemented it
- Did Remote Access Server (RAS) connectivity of the SCADA from different remote locations
- Developed software for Educational Institutions (Edum@n) using Visual Basic 6.0 and MS Access.
- Designed, developed, tested, implemented, and maintained the software
- Designed software using standard methodologies and software design principles
- Provided user training and support
Graduate Instrumentation Engineer Trainee
- Actively involved in the team of installation and commissioning of Tire Curing Presses.
- Did Calibration of critical and non - critical instruments.
- Analyzed and troubleshot electrical and instrumentation problems using the wiring and piping diagrams