- Solutions - oriented Senior QA Professional with more than 15 years of experience leading or engaging in full project life testing and delivery of mission-critical applications to meet evolving business needs.
- Years of overall IT industry experience with emphasis on Requirements gathering, Data Analysis, Software, and back-end and front-end software applications.
- Experience in complete software test life cycle including carrying out black box testing, regression testing, system testing, functional testing, user and business acceptance testing, embedded testing, performance testing, smoke testing.
Development tools/languages: QA Partner /Silk, Mercury Family, QARun Automator 4 (for 16 bit system), Test Director 7.2, COBOL, VB, MS Office, Quality Center, QTP, TFS, Rally, MTM, XML Spy,VMWare, Juzz, Jira, Code Blocks, Visual Studio, Enterprise Architect, Clear Quest, BizTalk Server, client/server development.
Databases: SQL, DB2, Oracle DBMS, MS Access, AS/400, Informix, Sybase, MQ Series, Erwin, ModelMart.
Methodologies: SIX SIGMA, AGILE, YBR, SQA, SOP.
Business Quality Assurance Analyst
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Reviewing requirements and dependencies, analyze requirements and specifications to make sure they are accurate and complete. Develop and execute testcases for various Android and Mobile OS devices and applications.
- In-depth testing of all aspects of apps, including overall functionality as well as compatibility with different devices
- Document all Phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) process with respect to testing
- Create test strategies, test designs and testplans, tescases, and testdata as per requirements
- Test execution, and supporting documentation for the tested platforms. Developing and maintaining test plans and test methodology
- Execution of the full V&V lifecycle for enterprise application software products and medical device software
- Driving test automation and scripting using Microsoft Test Manager and Team Foundation Server
- Used QTP/QC for design scripts and to automate regression testing
- Manually executing new feature and regression test cases when automation is not possible
- Plan and run functionality, regression, and performance testing along with requirements traceability
- Job operating within a very Agile environment, Daily Scrum meetings, presentations and review
- Perform system level testing on software with standard practices while using a defect tracking tool
Embedded Software Test Engineer
Confidential, Bloomington, MN
- Participated in peer reviews for requirements and technical specifications and assemble test plans and executed test cases from initial development through release.
- Black-box testing and embedded software testing, developed Code Blocks scripts
- Executed testing of Software and Hardware, to insure integration into systems meets functional requirements, system compliance and technical requirements
- Front end and back end black box testing and validation of data using SQL
- Participated in Daily Scrum meetings with the project team to discuss the tasks performed and bring up any roadblocks in performing the tasks.
Quality Assurance Data Analyst
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
- Created test plans and test cases based on planned project schedules using Enterprise Architect tool for the design and construction of software systems and executed test cases to validate functionality.
- Determined testing requirements developed and reviewed scripts for positive and negative test scenarios, conducted baseline testing, and generated reports. Tested server and Web Portal.
- Performed system level testing on software with standard practices while using a defect tracking tool
- Tracked and recorded defects uncovered during the execution of tests and actively participated in resolution; proposed and designed retest cases/scripts/data to recheck for defects.
Sr. Quality Control Analyst
- Developed and implemented test plans and test cases for localized applications per 21 CFR Part 11.
- Worked with development to assist with debagging processes related to the correction of defect.
- Wrote test plans/tescases and executing them to ensure full test coverage and quality product releases
- Performed software testing with client/server software developed.
- Evaluated test results of the test scripts, worked with development and product managers, customer representatives, and other team members on problems resolution.
Quality Assurance Analyst
Confidential, Plymouth, MN
- Wrote test cases through analysis of product specifications and software prototypes.
- Developed and tested modules of work provided by the developers.
- Conducted manual system testing, defect reporting, replication, and retesting
- Determined conditions under which tests are to be conducted.