- Seeking a challenging position as a Quality Assurance Engineer that utilizes my skills, experience and provides growth opportunity.
- Strong IT experiences in Quality Assurance, Manual Testing and automated testing of applications in distributed Client/Server & Web Applications.
- Excellent understanding of Agile and SCRUM Software life Cycle and importance of QA in development and maintenance of software applications.
- Specialized in preparing and executing software test plans, use cases and test scripts on various systems.
- Experienced in Unit, Black box and White box, Functional, Acceptance, Stress, Regression, Integration and System Testing.
- Well versed with the concepts of database design, development and testing of various Client/Server Applications using ORACLE, SQL SERVER and MS Access.
- Expertise in Defect Tracking and Management Matrices.
- Excellent communication skills, self - motivated and an efficient team player.
- Used extensively Quick Test Pro and Silk test for automating test cases.
Senior QA Engineer
- Designed Keyword driven test automation framework for FLEX application, and developed several business use cases using BPT.
- Automated regression and new test cases in QTP 10.0 and executed them within Quality Center 10.0.
- Used VBScript to design and repair QTP scripts for Portal application developed in JAVA.
- Designed test cases using Data Driven Methodology for selected areas.
- Developed common functional libraries for automation test suite using parameterization approach.
- Tested and validated IPhone Application designed to monitor network performance remotely.
- Developed several test cases to validate SOAP APIs used for web communication
- Involved in Test Plan preparation and requirement streamlining after reviewing the technical specification documents.
- Designed and executed manual Test Cases using Quality Center 10.0
- Provided graphical and tabular reports of each Test Run result using QC and MS Excel.
- Recorded day to day QA progress and activity in Agilefant.
- Actively participated in Technical specification reviews and standup meetings.
- Reported several defects and enhancements using JIRA application and provided detailed steps, core dumps, and screen shots, etc. for the better understanding.
- Extensively used DbVisualizer 8.0.10, and Command line interface of SQLPlus for data validation within Oracle 11i database.
- Involved in setting up test environments for each release.
ConfidentialSenior QA Engineer
- Reviewed business requirement documents and System requirement specifications, and write Test cases based on them.
- Documented all test activities using Quality Center.
- Wrote detailed Test plan for Next Generation Flex application
- Wrote several VB classes in QTP to extend the reusability of code and to provide encapsulation.
- Tested Split Tender TCs for a client server application, designed in .Net environment.
- Automated several functional TCs for Account Management System and added to Quality Center 9.0.
- Added new functionality to Web Services application script to extract order related information from XML messages using XML DOM.
- Wrote QTP script to parse XML based transfer sets for different print channels, to collect the transaction ids for the completed, cancelled and refunded orders.
- Executed manual financial transaction test cases for new releases of E-Commerce applications.
- Ran E-Commerce Financial Regression suite for all the print web applications and collected data for Finance team.
- Wrote several SQL queries for data validation using Microsoft SQL Query Analyzer.
- Lead Scripts Migration project from QTP 9.1 to 9.5.
- Reported defects using Quality Center for .Net and Web retail print applications.
Senior Software Engineer
- Wrote functional test plans and test cases in Quality Center.
- Developed automated test suites using QTP and SilkTest for Java application.
- Automated Test scripts in QTP 9.4 for Siebel CRM application regression suite.
- Created new automated Test scripts for Flex application.
- Used XML DOM object for parsing SOAP messages
- Worked with offshore team of testers to coordinate the implementation of automated scripts.
- Analyzed test results and generated defect reporting and tracking via JIRA.
- Performed QA knowledge transfer activities to new QA team members.
- Attended training for Siebel 8.1
- Ran load Test scripts in production environment using load runner.
- Installed, Upgraded and Tested BTS (CISCO soft switch) in CISCO lab.
- Wrote Test plans and test cases to verify several features of the soft switch.
- Extensively use SQL for querying and modifying MS SQL database.
- Wrote several SQL scripts for backend testing.
- Opened, and verified software, and hardware defect records related to various components using CDETS (CISCO internal Defect tracking tool).
- Performed analysis on new load based on Regression result.
- Provided technical support for field related issues and problems.