- Proven track record with project teams and in a leadership role.
- Planned project schedules to achieve critical target dates.
- Prepared business proposals and presentations to help communicate and achieve project objectives.
- Interfaced with technical Subject Matter Experts including DBA, Design Engineer, Architect and Developers.
- Facilitated meetings, communicated project status, documented risks, and escalated critical issues to senior management.
- Managed global resources to achieve successful s in functional integration testing, systems integration testing, and end - to-end testing as well as regression testing.
- Planned Client Acceptance Testing and the test approach.
- Test using various methodologies including Agile and/or waterfall, strong analytical skills and technical writing skills.
- Easily adapt to change.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts and ideas to non-technical individuals.
- Has exceptional managerial skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and is dependable and reliable.
Proficient with: DB2 and SQL Server, MS Office Suite, MS Project, VISIO, HP Quality Center and/or HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) 11.00, Document repositories and SharePoint.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Test Project Manager
- Led a team of 25 GR Offshore Testers to test and support large complex Mortgage Default and Servicing projects.
- Provided test planning, preparation, test execution, detail reporting with metrics and closed projects with lessons learned.
- Led 3 projects simultaneously with GR Offshore teams. Projects included a maintenance project using Clarifire software, a maintenance project to close out EOS software and a new development project using Archer application software.
- Coordinated and facilitated test scenarios and test case reviews
- Provided consistent and structured testing practices to support the SDLC methodology. Documentation included the Master and Detailed Test Plans for multiplex projects with sub components.
- Mentored and on-boarded team members including Test Managers and Test Analysts.
- Developed Client Acceptance Tests and Test Plans.
- Served as the Testing point of contact between project teams, business analysts, Lines of Business, Stakeholders and Test Services.
- Provided testing estimates, scheduled tasks and supported Primavera with updates. Estimated Testing resources required to support projects.
- Ensured Test Readiness - Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test D Confidential Planning, Test Environment, Code Delivery, and ALM Defect Management. Facilitated meetings to ensure issues were resolved in a timely manner to achieve target deadline dates
- Performed Risk and Issue evaluations. Analyzed to determine the impact and mitigation strategy. Escalated critical issues to management for resolution. Analyzed and measured test results to report to project teams, stakeholders, and management teams. Monitored Offshore testing tasks to ensure these were on schedule and provided daily/weekly status reporting.
- Supported critical Mortgage Default and Servicing projects including regulatory projects - National Servicing Standards and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Rules for Mortgage Servicing projects. Most recently the National Mortgage Settlement program/projects.
- Additional experience with Confidential projects include - Campus Card, RMS Upgrade.
- Treasury Workstream: EDI Next Generation and Wire Integrated Payables.
- Led an Infrastructure Upgrade Project. Provided Regression testing for 6 environments: Prod, Pre-Prod, UAT1, UAT2, and Disaster Recovery thereby saving the bank monthly rental fees. Approximately $6K per month.
Performance Testing and Implementation Lead
- Planned Performance Load and Tuning tests.
- Planned the test scenarios and test cases. Scheduled PLT and Tuning to fit within the overall Test Schedule.
- Assisted with PLT Test Plan. Rolled the Test Schedule into the Project Plan.
- Ensured Test Readiness with stable environment, test d Confidential, code delivery, monitoring for the PLT events.
- Supported the Mortgage Workstream and various complex projects such as Mortgage Projects include Digital Documents, Mortgage Quarterly Project, Build 14 Government Loans, Retail Lending Guide, Mortgage GHR Retail, Mortgage Calyx Laptop Interface, MLCS Loan Number Generator, and MLCS Loan Archival.
- Performed Tuning system test functions including technical support, test environment set-up, d Confidential creation, validation, system testing and JCL. Developed numerous ad hoc reports for Tuning while working with the DBA.
- Planned the Release Test for a portfolio of projects and Implementation Approach.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Provided project planning and management for a web hosting project to transition to a financially stable vendor.
- Transitioned to a new vendor with a new component architecture design, business continuity planning, migration planning, testing, implementation and operations.
- Coordinated the vendor to produced project deliverables to meet customer's methodology requirements and provided tollgate reviews for a financial assurance client.
- Created deliverables including the Feasibility Study, Project Charter, Technical Design, Master and Detailed Test Plan, Domain Risk Matrix for a Migration Plan, Communication Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan using Six Sigma practices.
- Defined the project scope and approach.
- Analyzed current state processes and issues/gaps to plan the future state.
- Established business priorities, goals and strategies by working with the stakeholder.
- Applied various disciplines (project management methodologies and standards) to help facilitate process improvements.
- Utilized the full SDLC in addition to various methodologies to support the success of projects.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
IT Project Manager / Business Analyst / Developer
- Developed systems using COBOL, CICS and Cross Systems Products (CSP).
- Used DB2 and SQL Server Queries.
- Managed a team of 4 Developers and performed as a Technical Writer for a series of projects.