- 8 years of total experience in testing
- 4 years of desktop native and web applications testing experience
- 4 years of mobile applications testing experience: iOS, Android
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and its stages in Agile
- Well versed in Software QA Methodology, tools, and SQA techniques
- Analyze technical documentation
- Performed GUI, Functional, Usability, Acceptance, Boundary, Regression, Performance, Module Integration, System testing, Social integration
- Types of testing: Black box, Grey box
- Created test documentation such as test cases, check lists.
- Write easy - to-follow bug reports and verify them fixed in new releases
- Experience in PC Hardware/Software configurations/installations and upgrades
- Excellent analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Communicate effectively with management and peers to locate and resolve issues
Platforms: Mac, Windows, Linux
Mobile Platforms: iOS, Android OS, Windows Mobile
Programming: HTML, HTML5, XML, SQL
Networking: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, Wireshark, Charles
Virtualization: VMWare Server, Virtual Box
Bug Tracking: Bugzilla, Jira, HP Quality Center, ALM, SpiraTEst
Tools: Android SDK, XCode, MS SQL Server Management Studio
Automation: Basic understanding Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Ruby API
Browsers: MS Internet Explorer, Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
Mobile tools: TestFlight, HockeyApp, Device Anywhere
Applications: MS Office: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point
- Payment and Loyalty software on Pay at the Table tablets in restaurant market
- Identify and prepare test data for POS, Functional, UI, Usability, Regression testing
- Communicate with Business/Systems Analysts and Developers to understand/clarify requirements
- Identify, report, and manage defects in Jira defect tracking system
- Provide testing status reports per Project requirements and provide input to the Project Plans and Processes
- Provide regular updates to the Team Lead
- Participate in systems requirement reviews and team meetings
Environment: Jira, Wireshark, Android, ADB, SDK, Meteor server, MS SQL Server Management Studio, C#, C++ environment, Unity to create apk filesBamboo to track changes, SoapUI
- Web/Mobile testing (Windows OS, iOS, Android)
- Testing Residential Securities software applications.
- Testing time management, schedule and setup tracking system based on SaleForce platform.
- Analyzed and reviewed business and system requirements
- Coordinated testing with multiple departments for system wide integration testing.
- Create test scripts according to business requirement, execute them in QC.
- Analyzing test case failure.
- Functional testing, regression testing, unit testing and user acceptance testing.
- Reporting defects in a concise and clear manner.
- Creating test execution summary report at the end of day & end of sprint.
Environment: SQL, .Net environment, Jira, HP QC, ALM, Mobile, Web, Android, iOS, Test cases
QA Web and Mobile Software Engineer
- Performed manual functional and integration testing against different mobile apps and devices (iOS and Android). Verified backwards compatibility and support of our apps with each new server release. Monitored real-time server log files for errors and using proxies to observe request to and response from the server. Reported, assigned, monitored, and verified bug activity throughout the project's SDLC.
- Performed cross-browsers and cross mobile devices testing
- Reviewed the Product Requirements and Functional Specifications for various modules
- Defined and executed Unit, Functional, Regression, Smoke, GUI and Security manual testing against weekly, milestone, or on-demand (developers) builds
- Utilized Charles and Firefox add-ons (Firebug, etc.) for inspecting HTTP traffic and elements
- Researched software defects to make them reproducible. Filed bugs using Jira
- Daily monitored of bug-tracking system for resolved/fixed issues
- Worked closely with the development team to troubleshoot and resolve build issues
- Performed integration and system testing, exploratory and ad hoc testing
- Analyzed software bugs, provided follow ups and interacted with the developers on getting the problems fixed.
- Participated in the requirement discussion meetings, provided feedback on inconsistencies and open issues
- Wrote test cases using Jira for different modules and functional areas (logging in/out, creating users, standard print outs, sharing data, giving permissions, creating surveys, calendar events, approvals, online editing, online meetings, e-signatures etc.)
QA Mobile Software Tester
- Performed various software testing activities at all stages of the application development including smoke, functional, A/ B tests, regression, user acceptance, back end testing.
- Daily meetings with QA and developer team members to discuss new features/functionalities. Developed and defined process for submission checklist. Successfully orchestrated delivery of quality projects on time to market.
- Provided valuable feedback to the PM as necessary
- Involved in functionality, regression, user acceptance, smoke, usability, GUI and Social integration testing
- Performed Black Box and Grey Box testing
- Utilized Jira and HP Quality Center bug tracking systems for reporting software anomalies and for monitoring their resolution status
- Wrote, implemented and verified test cases.
- Back End testing using SQL Queries
Tools: Jira, Charles, SDK, XCode, HockeyApp
Mobile QA Tester
- Participated in testing mobile standalone game and social mobile web based games
- Learned requirements of the games for the various platforms including: Android, IOS, Facebook and the different standards that each platform required
- Performed positive, negative, functionality, regression and release acceptance testing on different devices including Android/Kindle, iPad1, iPad 2, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod 3rd, 4th generations
- Kept track of the new requirements. Re - tested the applications against the new requirements.
- Reported bugs using Jira bug-tracking system, track defects, resolve issues with the developers
- Back End testing using SQL Queries
- Device Anywhere web service for Android platform.
- Designed Test cases and other documents in Google Spreadsheet.
- Obtained various debug logs from both IOS and android devices by using XCode, ADB and DDMS.
- Participated in meetings with QA and developer team members to discuss new features and functionalities.
Software QA Tester
- Participated in testing of the internal application developed for the needs of company's customers
- Took part in all the software testing activities of the Agile (1 month cycle) development model
- Created test documentation such as test cases, check lists, etc.
- Conducted functionality, regression, release acceptance, GUI, usability, user acceptance tests
- Utilized VMWare virtual machines for creating environments for OS/Browser Compatibility testing
- Made sure the reported bugs are fixed in next releases
- Reported reasonable concerns via Bugzilla bug tracking system.