Senior Software professional with diverse and extensive Software Quality Assurance expertise in the testing of front - end applications and back-end processes. Well-versed in Web application/services testing, xml creation, browser validation, Mobile device validation, SDLC process and procedures. Background includes a proven track record applying SQA principles in multiple industries in a leadership position. Exceptional analytical skills including expertise in Test Planning, Test Scripting, Selenium node.js, and QTP Automation, SQL scripting, SoapUi, json/Restful, XSD wsdl validation, Test Execution, HP Quality Center ALM and JIRA Problem Tracking tools, Visio process flow diagram creation, UAT coordination and problem resolution. Served as Business Analyst and Release Management coordinator using Subversion, TFS and GitHub.
Lead QA Specialist
- Perform as Business Analyst working with DEP and outside contractor stakeholders to assure proper process flow and problem resolution.
- Verify project related XML Import functionality into the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud. File management using CloudBerry Explorer for Amazon S3 and Export validation into the ERMS system for processing.
- XML files are tested against the corresponding wsdl file which provides a description of how the service can be called, what parameters it expects (request), and what data structures it returns (response).
- Create and execute Selenium node.js automation scripts using NightWatch framework to validate Task order and Project task flow of web forms navigation and field validation, PDF creation validation and workflow functionality.
- Verify web services for User authentication, User Roles and url redirect functionality.
- SQL test data creation and table validation using MySQL
- Test Plan and Test Script creation and execution
- Visio Process flow diagram creation with swim lanes.
- Problem reporting/tracking and Release Management using GitHub
Confidential, Lawrenceville NJ
Lead QA Analyst
- Lead QA Analyst for Conditional Access test organization working with Confidential system test development including web services interaction using Curl batch file creation and SOAP UI scripts development to communicate with Confidential back-end web services processing requests for condition access message encryption. SQL Server 2008 SQL scripting, schema and .xsd file validation, SOAPUI, JSON over Restful, Directory Services testing using LDAP.
- Testing of IDM web service APIs using SOAP-UI software to verify API calls correctly update back-end LDAP records and database tables, and there is no data mismatch.
- Test Plan creation, execution using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Lead test team working with vendor such as Nissan, Verizon, Avis, Confidential /SSO Facebook token authentication and internal development groups for Integration and end-to-end testing.
- Drive and implement QA strategy for Confidential Conditional Access software testing, working closely with development teams to understand the system flows and components.
- Manage a team of four QA Test analysts to insure project test creation, documentation analysis, test execution completion and problem mitigation.
- Lead offshore integration test group working with teams across multiple locations and disciplines, including QA, Application Development, BA, Operations and vendors, to ensure the smooth transition of the test framework to an operational production environment.
- Execute project testing activities and tasks, including building test plans, working with teams across multiple locations.
- Partner with development teams to control testing stages and environment, and investigate defects and enhancements to close out.
- Manage, monitor and report on defects and their resolution. Assist Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving defects.
- Coordinate with other technology teams to execute cross application integration testing and end - to-end testing.
- Collect relevant data to develop effective metrics.
- Develop project plans and estimates for project test completion.
- Release Management code librarian using TFS.
Confidential, Phila. PA
Principal QA Analyst
- Responsible for leading the testing effort for Elsevier s migration to the Atypon Literatum platform.
- Testing includes Health Advance UI testing of website widgets, integration points with purchasing fulfillment houses and security rights testing.
- Manage multiple QA teams in the integration testing of multiple website problem migrations to new platforms including test planning, execution and problem reporting.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Sr. Software QA Analyst
- Responsible for testing of Confidential Intermodal chassis logistics software including Novalease and Poolstat applications use of EDI X12 message standard analysis to assure trading partner compatibility from FTP Communications Server to Oracle table load processes.
- Create SQL test scripts using SQL Navigator 5.5 for back - end testing of Oracle 10g database, .Net applications and Confidential Connect e-Commerce web application with front-end developed using HTML and Java. Testing includes mobile device validation for Confidential registration, search capabilities, order fulfillment.
- Responsible for code promotions, test script repository maintenance in Quality Center, Customer/Accounts and Billing application testing.
- Extensive experience testing X12 EDI electronic data interchange including Cedex CDX EDI Bridge ISO 9897 message format, Wabtec, FTP/Communications server, EDI preprocessors/translators, and load data table processes. Perform front-end test script development, execution and problem reporting.
- Testing includes verification of Confidential Intermodal Accounts Payable/Accounts receivable applications, Bill To Derivation logic validation testing and analysis and Web application testing of e-Commerce and M&R (Maintenance and Repair) invoice accounts receivable/payable test and validation.
- Test planning and scripting occurs based on the Agile development methodology is employed for the incremental development and testing of software components based on evolving business requirements.
- Successfully lead QA effort in UAT test and coordination of new software product rollouts for Unknown Bill-To website, nationwide SSL Trucker model rollouts including the creation of validation scripts, organize test schedule with business entities involved in the design of business requirements. Create UAT test scripts, release notes, hold daily status meetings updating management with testing progress.
- Lead QA Oracle 10g to 11g platform migration testing for all Confidential front-end applications and back-end processes. Created test scripts and lead validation team for all software functionality compatibility after migration to new Oracle 11g database platform.
- Responsible for all product line code promotions to production servers including NovaLease applications, PoolStat and Confidential Connect product lines. Serve as code librarian for all Confidential Intermodal product lines using Subversion Release Management tools.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Sr. Software QA/Support Engineer
- Responsible for systematic SQA testing of Confidential s integrated Life Science software application modules used in Pharmaceutical industry and University research labs.
- Testing is performed using scripts that I developed from design and functional specifications.
- The scripts are based on compliance with Confidential 21 CFR Part 11, and GLP standards guidelines.
- Testing also performed for Confidential database utilities including configuration, backup/restore, database import/export, Device Management, and administrative security features for access administration.
- Develops Test Plans, Test Scripts, SQL Queries for data extraction, and statistics reports verification using certified data sets.
- Performs all user documentation review. Develops manual and automation test scripts using Quality Center QTP.
- Responsible for SQA project leadership and problem reporting of Confidential software module builds/hot fixes used for clinical/pre - clinical data collection and analysis for university research labs and in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Instrumental in the creation and execution of Confidential SQA SOPs. Application is configured as a MS Windows Client/Server data entry front end and developed using Visual Basic.
- Configuration testing performed for optional MS Access, SQL Server, or Oracle back-end architectures. Data is entered by way of live-feed
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
Senior SQA Engineer Consultant
- Responsible for test case development and execution using TestDirector and WinRunner automation tools.
- Application was a web-store order-processing front end developed using Java Scripts with an Oracle back-end.
- Testing was performed using SQL queries using TOAD (Tool for Oracle Application Developer) to verify table updates and setting test Conditions.
- Duties on this short-term contractual assignment included problem reporting and regression testing.
Confidential, Ewing, NJ
- Responsible for SQA, Customer Service and Support of the MinuteWEB order processing Web application.
- Duties also included digital image creation and printing using MS Publisher, Adobe, Quark and Power Point Presentation graphics in Windows 2000, NT, and XP operating environments.
- Responsible for system configurations, Print Server and Device connectivity.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Responsible for testing and problem reporting of Confidential & Confidential s StatementOne Financial Portfolio Management, On - line Trading applications and Fixed Income Pricing applications.
- Duties included knowledge of database concepts in DB2, project planning, test plan development, problem reporting, system documentation, demonstrations, and test script development.
- Testing performed using hands-on and personally developed Rational Robot scripts. Operating environments including Windows 98, 2000 and NT.
- Browser compatibility testing performed using Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer, AOL and other popular packages
- Performed site-planning using live data and created test scripts using HTML and Java script.
- Created SQL scripts and used MS Access tool for database comparison and verification of the accuracy of application enhanced data to live mainframe-uploaded data.
Confidential, Lawrenceville, NJ
- Responsible for test script design and development using Manual and Automated test tools including Rational Robot, WinRunner, and LoadRunner for performance and load testing of Pharmaceutical Order Processing Web applications.
- Testing performed in Windows 98, 2000, NT operating environments using Netscape and Explorer browsers.
- Duties require extensive project planning, customer training, documentation review, problem tracking, regression testing and beta site administration.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Responsible for testing and problem reporting of Confidential Production in-house application.
- Testing was performed to determine error conditions, recovery, compatibility and robustness in the Windows 98 environment.
- Test tool development, problem reporting, test plan creation, regression testing and documentation review were among the tasks performed.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Responsible for testing and problem reporting of Confidential Financial Management, proprietary Fixed Income Pricing applications, and Trading applications in Windows environments.
- Testing was performed to determine error conditions, recovery, compatibility and robustness.
- Problem reporting, test plan and script creation, regression testing and documentation review were among the tasks performed.