Over five years of combined IT experience in the areas of Information Management, Information Technology including Programming, SharePoint Frontend designer, Help Desk, Business Analyst and Test Engineer.
- Performance Center 11.0 and 11.5
- Analysis and problem solving
- HTML, XML, PHP, PERl, MySQL, CSS
- Windows 8, Linux, UNIX
- SharePoint 2010 User
- SharePoint 2010 Admin CBT
- Info Path CBT
- Software testing
- Performance Testing
- Microsoft .NET (C, C#)
- SAP, Citrix, LDAP
- Lotus Notes
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Confidential Tivoli, Rational
- Web Content Management
- Java Script
- BMC Remedy
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Financial Analysis
- MS - System Center Operations Management
- Contract Management
Senior Test Engineer
- Lead testing efforts for several projects; including scheduling, test plan development, test script development, test execution and test remediation if necessary.
- Lead functional testing for “As a Service” applications.
- Provide Management with test metrics, reports, risk analysis and schedules.
- Performed functional testing, regression testing, integration, compatibility testing.
- Keep track of daily defect status.
- Create and execute performance scenarios for benchmarking to optimize Cloud Applications
- Create extensive Test Cases and Test Scripts to test the new feature functionality of Application from Business Specification Requirement documents and User Stories
- Provision documentation, monthly reporting and Remedy Service request module requirements
- Develop O&M process for Tier III support for various “As a Service” applications.
- System Center Operation Management (In - Training) - Monitor SharePoint application and provide client reports on system health, updates and critical issues.
- Worked directly with stakeholders to lead requirements gathering meetings to drive the progress o
- On time delivery of project analysis documents (Functional Requirement Documentation, Requirements Traceability Matrix, Data Management Plan, Governance Plan, Testing Documentation)
- Application functional testing
- Contributed to management project planning efforts
- Develop SharePoint Portal wireframes for client presentation
- Used problem solving and analytical skills to resolve end-user issues for the Mapping Information Portal (MIP)
- Administered user registration and modified process workflows using LDAP and DB2
- Identified bugs and defects; tested application to verify resolve
- Executed functional enhancements to the workflow and dashboard reporting
- Developed level one incident management documentation Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards.
- Created level one incident management documentation
- Reduced cost by leading the application transition and portfolio analysis project to determine which applications the team could relinquish responsibility for.
- This was determined by analyzing the following metrics: break/fix, cost, application compatibility and organizational goals.
- Supported the Global Governance and Delivery IT team by providing support in the SAP BI Portal Design, developing and executing User Acceptance Test.
- Create Test results and recommendation to business partners
- Assisted the Global Finance team by providing support in their yearend closing process; ensuring all invoices were received by contractors and our internal financial budget balanced accordingly.