Experienced Quality Assurance Tester committed to maintaining cutting edge technical skills and up - to-date industry knowledge.
- Excellent problem - solving abilities Lotus Notes
- System upgrades Microsoft - PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Visio, and
- Product templates Word
- ClearCycle UCDS system HP Quality Center
- Client Access System Facets
Confidential, Providence, RI
- Ensured network, system and d Confidential availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades.
- Implemented company policies, technical procedures and standards for preserving the integrity and security of d Confidential, reports and access.
- Develop and implement test plans for web sites, software, d Confidential analyses and off - line processes to ensure the quality, reliability and accuracy of Confidential 's products and services. Participate in release planning and evaluation of technical systems and client projects.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Confidential, Warwick, RI
- Responsible for developing test scenarios for unit processes, function, integration and acceptance testing.
- Define and maintain test system configurations, perform test executions and write test scripts for complex integrated systems.
- Establish goals and objectives for appropriate testing cycles.
- Define and manage software test environments.
- Define and maintain test standards and quality assurance tasks.
- Participate in the development and implementation of structured testing concepts, methodologies and automated testing tools.
- Implement test processes on projects, write test plans, procedures and scripts and analyze test results.
- Develop test cases, scenarios and scripts to ensure quality applications.
- Design and develop usability testing scenarios.
- Define criteria for testing, analyzes results of testing scenarios, and present results.
- Implement test tools and processes on projects.
Confidential, Warwick, RI
- Participate in technical design, development and implementation of application systems and customer interaction.
- Design and code programs, create test transactions and runs these tests to identify errors and revise programs appropriately.
- Write documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Write new programs of moderate complexity and scope.
- Work with basic application system designs and specifications.
- Utilize standard procedures and techniques.
- Interface with system designers to design, code tests and implement application programs; assist in developing application specifications