- 2 Years of IT experience with professional work experience in Software Development, Data Warehouse/Data Mart design, System analysis, Development, Database design, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL programming, Testing and UNIX.
- Experience with complex Informatica mappings using Filter, Aggregator, Expression, Router, Lookup, Update Strategy, Sequence generator, Rank.
- Extensive experience in Data Warehousing, ETL (Extraction, Transformation, Loading) using Informatica5.x/6.x/7.x
- Working Knowledge on different data sources as Oracle, SQL Server, XML and Excel.
- Experience in creating Sessions, Workflows, and Worklet by using the Workflow Manager tools like Task Developer, Worklet and Workflow Designer.
- Excellent in creating the map, assigning workflow, testing the flow and monitoring the job.
- Used Debugger to validate the mappings and gain troubleshooting information about data and error conditions
- Experience in optimizing query performance, session performance and fine tuning the mappings for optimum performance
- Experience in testing .NET Web services, Windows applications and Mobile applications
- Experience in Microsoft Test Manager, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, SoapUI and LoadUI
- Knowledge of full software development life cycle
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong technical background and good interpersonal skills.
- Quick learner and excellent team player, ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
Operating systems: Windows 2008/2003, XP, NT, UNIX, Sun solaris 2.x
Software Testing: Microsoft Test Manager, SoapUI, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
ETL Tools: Informatica (Power Center 7.1.2/6.2/5.1 ), Abinitio, DataStage
RDBMS: Oracle 7/8i/9i, SQL Server 2000/7, MS - Access 2002/2003, DB2
Database Tools: Toad, SQL Loader, SQL Management Studio
Data Modeling: Erwin
Reporting Tools: Cognos
Languages: C, C++, PL/SQL
Software Consultant (QA)
Confidential, Carrollton, TX
- Developed Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers
- Designed and documented Test plans and use-case specifications for in house software applications (Web Services, Windows, Web Applications and Windows Mobile applications).
- Involved in documentation during various phase of product life cycle.
- Writing test cases and managing the entire test suite in Microsoft Test Manager.
- Played major role in functional testing, integration testing and regression testing.
- Logging and tracking defects using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
- Tested web services using SoapUI
- Load Testing web services and web applications using LoadUI
Environment: SQL Server 2008, Microsoft Test Manager, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server Management Studio, Windows Mobile 6.x.
- Involved in development of Informatica mappings and also tuned for better performance.
- Administered the Informatica repository by creating and managing user profiles and metadata
- Created Informatica mappings with stored procedures to build business rules to load data.
- Various transformations (Source qualifier, Aggregators, Connected &unconnected lookups, Filters &Sequence) were used to handle situations depending upon the requirement
- Called stored procedures perform database operations on post-session and pre-session commands. Created partitions to concurrently load the data in to sources
- Performed Unit Testing and tuned for better performance.
- Precise Documentation was done for all mappings, workflows.
- Built new dimensions in Universes to support the new reporting requirements of business users.
- Used TOAD to run SQL queries and validate the data pulled in BO reports.
- Created reports in BO reporter and exported to the repository.
Environment: Informatica PowerCenter 6.2, Business Objects 5.1, Oracle 8i/9i, PL/SQL, TOAD, SQL 2000, Windows NT, UNIX