- Seeking a challenging position as a Software Quality Assurance Analyst through continuous development of professional skills and to pursue my career in a fast paced and challenging organization and to give my best efforts utilizing all my skills and experience to enhance the organization's success.
- 10+ years of extensive experience in IT related industry specializing in Information Technology with emphasis on Software Quality Assurance, Testing and Quality Control.
- Experience in working with analysts, managers, developers and testers for projects during the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience testing life Cycle, Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience with Claims processing and working on various EDI transactions like 835,837,834,270/271.
- Experience working as Business Analyst, Understanding and interpreting requirement specification and Hands - on experience working with developers/development teams, Business and IT groups.
- Basic knowledge and experience in some of the tools like Quick Test Professional, Test Director, and Rational Test Suite, Selenium IDE.
- Expertise in writing Test Plans, Test Cases, design and execution of Test Cases and Test scenarios.
- Extensive work experience in Black Box Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, GUI, Regression Testing, Backend Testing using SQL, Web Services Testing using SOAP/UI, XML files.
- Involved in managing defect tracking and Bug Reports using Bug Tracking Tools such as Quality Center, HP ALM, Microsoft TFS, and JIRA.
- Experience working on Microsoft Office Suite 97/2000/2007/ XP, MS Windows (98,2000,XP),UNIX, Oracle, MS SQL Server Management Studio, MS Access, PL/SQL.
- Educate partners/peers to increase mutual understanding of the process and capability so that they are better prepared to adopt new functionality/technologies, and adapt to changing business conditions.
- Ability to deliver test solutions to problems and challenges experienced on complex projects. Proactively seeks feedback on team and individual performance to allow for continuous improvement.
- Experience of working independently as well as in a team to meet the deadlines. Possess excellent problem solving, analytical, oral, written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to multi-task. Identifies and participates in external/internal forums (tech transfers, user groups, data review, etc to gain knowledge from other disciplines and utilizes that knowledge to evaluate long term business impact.
- Schedules and conducts routine update meetings and provides ad-hoc updates as needed to address urgent issues.
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Environment: Windows OS, SQL Server 2012/2016, Microsoft TFS, JIRA, MS Office, UNIX
Applications: DOM2016(Distribution Order Management),MIF2016(Manhattan Integration Framework),WM2012(Warehouse Management),Host systems(UBS/WBS),BizTalk 2013,BizTalk File Manager,.NET, Share Point, TMS (Transport Management System),Tony’s and Alberts.
- Reviewed business requirement document and mapping document to achieve better understanding of the Application.
- Prepared Test Plan, Test Cases, Test scripts and Test data for the application as well as for the database verification based on the functional requirements . Responsible for test case execution and regression suites.
- Verified the data in database by following the transformation logic in mapping document.
- Defect reporting in Team Foundation Server (TFS) and JIRA .
- Participated in daily stand up meetings and defect calls with the business analysts, QA Manager, and QA Team .
- Developed documents and maintained functional and non-functional test cases and other test artifacts such as test data, data validation and test environments. Ensured QA standards are maintained and followed across the projects and phases.
- Delivered comprehensive test cases and tested extensively to ensure bug-free delivery within the scheduled timeline.
Confidential, Wellesley, MA
Applications: HealthTrio, OHI, XRM, Error Resolution Interface
- Involved in the development of test plans, test scripts for Functional, Integration, Regression and UAT testing and expected results, and coordinated the tests with the QA team to verify implementation of new features and enhancements.
- Execution of regression test scripts through SOAP/UI.
- Acted as Scrum team member for the agile core process team applying Scrum principles. Apply new approaches and concepts to improve the productivity and efficiency of testing.
- Created the test scenarios based on LCU, Hospital and Ancillary templates.
- Identified the production claims for test data and processed the claims from EDI/CCIN mediator.
- Validated the claims processing in OHI for contract selection, provider id, contract reference id, risk indicator (as applicable), LCU/CSU. Additional validations for pricing (allowed amount) and benefit adjudication were performed on need basis.
- Performed backend testing writing SQL queries to generate the extract based on the claims pushed to the environment.
- Involved in status reporting, project meetings and project planning with the team, modification of reports and preparation of schedules for meeting the deadlines.
- Reported /logged defects in HP ALM and generated report. Requirements and test cases were uploaded in ALM and executed test case in ALM.
Confidential, Westborough, MA
Environment: Windows XP, Rational Clear Quest, VB.Net, SQL, HTML
Applications: Fusion/LMS (Laboratory Management System),DNA, Rep 32 Reporting, V3 Reporting/Res Rev Reporting, Xifin (Billing application),Siebel, Web Methods, GAP(Genzyme application Portal),Gold Connect, BSG Support Utility version 1.1,Super Tool-Account creation in QA/UAT,FORS, eTele Next (Reporting application),ICIS, Soft SCC (Anatomic Pathology, Flow Cytometry, Cytogenetics, etc.)
- Reviewed business requirements documents, design documents and use cases to learn the function and scope of the application.
- Worked with the project team, development team and project manager to plan and implement the testing effort.
- Participated in various meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues. Production support for several projects.
- Worked with the overall development team, QA team, and product management to assist with product integration, and co-ordinate Test efforts and software releases.
Confidential, Ipswich, MA
Environment: Quick Test Professional, VB.Net, SQL Server, HTML, Windows XP.
- Using QTP test cases and test scripts were created and executed to perform GUI and functionality testing on the application.
- Enhanced the test scripts using various kinds of checkpoints like Standard Checkpoint, Text Checkpoint, Page Checkpoint, Image Checkpoint, and Table Checkpoint to test the application.
- Parameterized the value of a checkpoint property to check how the application performs the same operation based on different data.
- Checked the data flow through the front and backend and used SQL queries to extract the data from the database.
- Created Test Cases and Test Scripts in support of Test Plan.
- Conducted data driven testing, GUI, Functional, Integration, Regression and System Testing and End-to End testing of the application for different sets of data.
- Identified defects and communicated to the manager using Test Director and tracked the status of the defects by coordinating with the development team.