MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook. Siebel, Quality Center, SIS WEB, Internet explorer, Confidential Application
Confidential, New York
- Enrichment and confirmation, position reconciliation: to learn key processes in the Confidential life cycle
- Confidential capture to the final settlement, and then identify and resolve breaks from discrepancies dealing with security information, settlement date, executed quantity, commission, prices and settlement locations.
- Assisting with Data mining, business analysis, modeling/reporting and documentation: be responsible for the preparation and compilation of test scripts, to ensure that thorough business analysis is performed and that accurate business requirements are documented in accordance with internal policy.
- System testing: use systems effectively and efficiently to mitigate risk and develop strong relationships with IT colleagues to design, develop and test/implement technology platforms to deliver solutions to business requirements.
- Teamwork: collaborate with team members of all levels to complete daily tasks; share market and systems knowledge
- Develop best practice methodologies and approaches for business analysis
- Issue follow up and escalation
- Responsible for the development of the Confidential Training guide
- Accountable for systems testing on newly developed systems.
- Applying basic e.g. boundary value analysis and equivalence class partitioning.
- Intermediate e.g. path flow analysis and design logic tables and advanced testing techniques.
- Logging faults and review fault logs
- Reviewing test cases and make recommendations and optimizing them
- Tracking faults and prepare metrics on faults.
- Developing refining test cases and test procedures
- Preparing management reports
- Ensuring proper test prioritization according to risk based methodologies
- Using test management techniques to calculate the amount of time it will take to test the project.
- Developing and Implementing test plans on Microsoft excel
- Creating master test plans
- Ensuring that agreed testing standards are met
- Leasing with senior testers in order to identify and implementing testing needs
- Maintaining continuity of system knowledge - specialty in Max Income
- Logging faults and reviewing fault logs
- Determining standardized processes such as coding max income products
- Delivering on daily production standards and adhering to service and quality standards
- Providing an indirect service to customers and intermediaries
- Responding to immediate requirements within procedure with regards to urgent cases that needs to be authorized
- Performing quality checks on own work
- Capturing Confidential ’s regarding cases that have already been authorized.