To obtain Manager QA and Testing Position that provides career development and leading opportunities.
- Manager of Quality Assurance and Testing with seventeen years of experience including more than ten years of experience in team management role such as Leading and managing large cross functional teams of onsite and offshore resources in managing multiple QA and testing projects with multiple product lines including Security & Fire products, Enterprise Content management suite of products, Blackberry Enterprise Servers, Mobile Applications, embedded devices, Desktop Applications, Web Base Applications, and Network Security Products in Client/Server environment.
- Work closely with Product Management, business analysts, program management, Technical Support and services, and Development Engineering teams to Plan project road maps, Project Time lines and budgeting, identify revenue growth opportunities and implement these Plans to achieve objectives and goals set for organizational success.
- Define high Level project Test Strategies and master test plans to Provide guidance in development of comprehensive test approach and scope, Oversees the execution of comprehensive testing strategies to include, but not limited to, functional, integration, regression, performance, user acceptance and Automation testing.
- Present a strategic testing approach including SQA methodologies; define QA processes, driving test methods, risk analysis, QA metrics reporting, and resource planning to executive teams.
- Evaluate software functional requirements
- Design specifications to create comprehensive test approach, cost and time Estimates, equipment’s need and Oversee to ensure the quality of test plans, test cases, test matrix, and bug reporting are in place for QA projects.
- Provide detailed status using test Matrix of each active project, including overall product quality, outstanding bugs, test progress, automation achievements, milestones achieved and upcoming milestones to executive teams
- Highly Experienced using Agile and Waterfall development processes.
- Experience in leading testing efforts for entire Software development life cycle to deliver end to end product lines to customers with highest standards of quality.
- Work with clients, internal process leaders and their team to discuss opportunities to improve processes (quality, cost, efficiency and effectiveness) from a customer and organizational perspective.
- Host and Drive bug triages. Oversee Alpha and beta process
- Perform in challenging situations, Strong problem solving skills, highly analytical, detail oriented and Enthusiastic, motivated and self - driven.
TECHNICAL AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS:
OS Platform: Linux, Window 7, XP, 2003/2008/2012 Servers.
Testing Tools: Dev Track, Bugzilla, JIRA, HP Quality Center, Selenium, Robot FW, Soap UI Pro, QTP, Sales Force.
Handheld devices: Blackberry, Android, and IOS mobile application testing.
Databases: SQL 2005/2008/2012 & Oracle 10g, UTF-8 DB Conversion.
Languages: C/C++, Java and .NET developed base project are tested.
Development Processes: Waterfall and Agile development.
Skill Set: SDLC, QA and Test teams Leadership, Test coordination, Technical support, Change control, Tech writing, Web based testing, Business Analyst, Process Improvement, project management, Test case management, onsite and offshore management, Triage Management, SaaS model, Planning and Strategic vision, Customer Engagement, Market Trends, Managing test Priorities, Manage QA and test Managers, manage Firm ware and hardware testing, Test Reporting metrics, Risk Management, Localization testing, Manage Customer Audits, Situational Leadership, Program management, FDA, Regulatory affairs, embedded devices, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Cloud Computing.
Manager, Quality Assurance & Testing
- Manage and Lead multiple QA and Testing cross functional onsite and offshore teams, including UI/UX, Embedded firmware, Automation, System, Technical Support, and Agency Compliance and regulatory affairs.
- Lead test efforts for JCI Security & Fire products using P2000 Management system including variety of 3rd party Product Integrations and manage multiple programs and projects for testing.
- Analyze and evaluate Product design, business situations, and development of testing processes and presented to other members of management team to improve quality.
- Collaborate with top management in establishing SMART goals, Performance reviews, operating procedures, and policies.
- Work with UL to provide comprehensive services include product certification, facility, process or system to industry-wide standards and requirements recognized by UL.
- Ensure the long-term advantages of a UL certification, work closely with UL to provide tactical surveillance and re-evaluation using defined requirements, processes and schedules for reassessment evaluation of products.
- Work with UL to provides safety-related certification, validation, testing, inspection, auditing, advising and training services to a wide range of clients, including manufacturers, regulators, and consumers.
- Work experience in quality standard such as ISO 9001, and lead quality reviews and customer audits.
- Lead test efforts of multiple JCI applications such as Alarm Manager and Maps on IOS and Android devices.
- Leading the planning, organizing, and implementing the test regime for delivery projects/programs and providing leadership for a multi-disciplinary team of Quality Assurance Managers, Technical leaders, and process analysts in planning and performing major release testing.
- Providing technical and analytical support to release test team members ensuring adherence to quality standards and reviews release deliverables.
- Monitor test system configurations, lead test executions and reviews test cases and scripts for integrated systems establish goals and objectives for appropriate release testing cycles and share results with executives.
- Implement test processes on integrated system releases, analyzes test results, Provide leadership, coach QA and test teams to improve their ability to deliver Quality Assurance standards
- Manage Web API automation testing using SOA and Restful architecture with SOAP UI Pro Tool.
- Provide leadership on the use of Quality Assurance testing tools such as Quality Center, JIRA, and TFS.
- Assist global technical support teams in resolving Customer facing issues and track them using sales force.
- Lead Client Server application test automation activities using Quick Test Pro (QTP) tool.
- Strong understand of testing and delivering business solutions delivered in SaaS models.
- Solid understand of AWS (Amazon Web Services) and cloud computing to provide enterprises to migrate workload to eliminate infrastructure capacity needs.
- Solid experience in managing Agency testing team for certifications, Safety and compliance of JCI’s products.
- Experienced in managing testing team to test firm ware on embedded and variety of controller’s products.
- Solid experience managing Localization testing activities on ARS and security management product lines.
- Experience in developing test automation strategy and deep understanding of Agile and Safe Model.
Lead Consultant Test Engineer
- Lead and manage desktop testing applications, emulators, hardware and embedded software devices.
- Hands on functional, performance, integration, system, UAT, backend and regression testing.
- Involve in decision making process to choose appropriate test tools for effective test execution.
- Define and improve test process, test methodologies to provide coverage using best QA Practices.
- Write project test strategies, test plans to provide guidance in development of overall testing approach.
- Use traceability matrices to track requirements to test cases and bugs to track project progress.
- Manage to work closely with automation team to define testing scope for product features.
- Work closely with development managers, business analysts, and designers to understand product design.
- Hands on in writing test cases, use cases, and logging issues in bug’s management systems.
- Analyze functional, system and design specification documents to understand customer’s requirements.
- Responsible for assisting in monitoring of project progress, ensuring new products function in accordance with specified requirements. Works according to AGILE principles and methodologies.
- Lead automated testing initiatives provide guidelines to setup test scripts using frame work for execution.
- Exceptional abilities in implementing test plans, test cases, and test scripts to improve quality of products.
- Experience and demonstrable success with the full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Coordinate with product management on roadmaps and operational improvement activities across the environment with accountability for continuously raising the bar on operating level agreement targets.
- Extensive experience in managing testing teams performs Localization testing for different product lines.
- Use Robot Framework to lead testing automation activities on embedded devices.
Sr. Software QA Analyst
- Manage and Lead multiple teams to perform testing on highly complex quality assurance projects.
- Lead testing efforts for enterprise Content management products to deliver quality delivery of products.
- Provides guidelines to ensure defects are identified, tracked, analyzed, corrected, and closed.
- Extensive hands on experience as QA representative on new product and maintenance testing projects.
- Multitask and manage multiple projects workload and act independently under general direction.
- Ensures all testing processes are followed and provides testing metrics for reporting as requested.
- Lead automation team to perform web application testing using selenium open source tool.
- Create a high performance Quality focused culture throughout the software testing and QA teams.
- Experience in Agile development process to manage testing on web based application testing and web services.
Team Lead, Software Verification & Validation Research
- Lead blackberry enterprise server and handheld teams to test mobile applications, services and components.
- Tested and managed mobile applications, attachment, Collaboration, mobile data connection, synchronization services, IT policies, device manager using blackberry handheld devices.
- Lead QA teams, allocate resources, risk assessments/Mitigation and mange testing for all projects within SV&V.
- Experience in manage and testing blackberry devices, security management, and BES projects.
- Oversee to ensure the quality of test plans, test cases, test matrix, and bug reporting.
- Provide detailed status of each active project, including overall product quality, outstanding bugs, test progress, automation achievements, milestones achieved and upcoming milestones.
- Initiate presentations to internal customers and external clients about QA processes and Requirements.
- Monitor, track, and report test status and bug statistics to Management on regular bases.
- Experience in web based applications and browser compatibility testing for product features.
Sr. Test Engineer
- Extensive experience in testing security products using SSL and PKI functionalities.
- Experience is creating and managing Keys, certificates, dn-templates, trusted certificates, signing certificates, signing certificate-requests, trusted-certificates, and verify certificates.
- Managed testing in client/server environment and use CA’s VeriSign, Thawte, and Entrust for security testing.
- Responsible for testing on security product, configure test environments, writing test scenarios, test cases, test plan and strategies and generate traceability metrics to track project progress.
- Experience developing and testing entire systems, with capability to understand details of the technology.
- Extensive experience in command line and graphical user Interface testing.