- To obtain a position where I can maximize my management, quality assurance, customer service, and organizational skills to achieve a successful track record with in your companies environment.
- Results - oriented, high-energy, hands-on professional, with a successful record of accomplishments in the marketing software and manufacturing industries. Experience in; quality assurance, project management, inside sales, management and customer service with focus on providing the recipient with the highest quality product.
- Major strengths include strong leadership, excellent communication skills, strong team player, attention to detail, respect for compliance in all regulated environments, as well as supervisory skills including hiring, termination, training, and other administrative tasks. Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools, Adobe Professional, PowerPoint and industry specific software’s.
Confidential - Houston, TX
Analyst / QA Analyst
- Develop Marketing Illustrations and Text for Agents / Public use.
- Knowledge of various State Regulations, NAIC and FINRA Regulations.
- Close coordination with the Legal, Compliance, Filing Compliance Departments, Outside Vendors and Profit Centers.
- Q/A Testing of Illustration Print and Marketing Software.
- Managing Audits for Product Development/Marketing Software.
- Manage department processes and procedures.
- Communication with third party venders.
Inside Sales Supervisor / Project Administrator
- Contract / Project Administrator: Process multiple contracts from time of order until all account receivables are received.
- Supervised 7 Inside Sales people.
- Managed the literature room, and purchased literature.
- Managed the supply room for the whole company.
- Managed the contract administrators and their daily activities.