Language and Compiler Tools SkillS: C, C++, Assembler, Swell, Cswell, Sabre, Alc, Pascal, PLI, PLII, RPGII, MF CobolVisual Basic, Visual C, Visual C++, Java, Borland C++, Cobol II, Microfocus Workbench (Cobol), IBM Developer Toolkit for OS/2, IBM Developer Toolkit for OS/2 Warp, Developer Toolkit for Windows 3.1, Developer Toolkit for Windows N/TDeveloper Toolkit for Windows 4.0, Developer Toolkit for Windows 95, Developer Toolkit for ODBC 2.0, Developer Toolkit for ODBC 3.0, Developer Toolkit for OLEDB 1.1, JAVA Developer Toolkit, Web applications / applets, Active - X, J2EE, XML
Systems SkillS: DOS, OS/2, OS/2 Warp, Warp 4.0, Windows, Windows N/T, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 95,, Windows 2000. Windos XP, Windows 2003 server, IBM Mainframes, Microfocus CICS, IBM CICS, TOS, BCS, BSCS, UNIX Aix, UNIX HP, UNIX Linus, UNIX Solaris, TPS Stratus, MVS XA,VAX VMS, ORB architecture
Development Tools SkillS: Appmaster Builder, Appmaster, APS, Powerbuilder, Allegris Series, DataDirectSeries,Sequelink, Sequelink Java Edition, JDBC Drivers, ODBC Drivers, OLEDB drivers, VermontViews, Harvard Graphics, TCPIP, SO/ISPF, Vantive, ClarifyPVCS Version Builder, PVCS Version Manager, PVCS Tracker, Confidential Teamtrack, Confidential Dimensions CM, Confidential Dimensions RM, Quality Center, Passport, IBM Visual Age, Visual Cafe,J2EE, Websphere
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Responsible for building, releasing and deploying several COTS applications which are heavily customized, to currently 350 server environments.
- Responsible for planning build, release and deployment processes plans.
- Responsible for planning and implementing a continuous integration solution to the complete configuration management system.
Environment: Unix Linux servers, Oracle Weblogic 11 series, Oracle SOA Suite, Subversion, Ant, Maven, Confidential Dimensions, .Net, java, Cruisecontrol, HP ALM, Selenium, ESB, Application command line scripting, Unix scripting, IBM Curam, Connecture, Benessence, SAP Business Objects, Informatica, EntireX
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Responsible in configuring RTC project areas for new applications and training users on RTC change management of their applications.
- Installation of all RTC plugins on client machines.
- Planning build and release lifecycles for different stages using continuous integration and scrum methodologies
- Migrating a Confidential Dimensions environment into an RTC environment.
Environment: Rational Team Concert, Rational Suite, Unix Linux servers, Oracle Weblogic 11 series, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Confidential Dimensions, .Net, java, cobol II, Quality Center, Selenium, Application command line scripting, Unix scripting
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Release Tech lead
- Responsible in managing and automating Confidential Branch office code releases around the country to all system environments (windows and unix).
- Building, releasing and deploying java applications in an Agile environment using Rational Team concert (Change and version management), Jenkins, Cruisecontrol and Archiva.
- Heavy Unix, xml, ant and maven scripting.
- Application deployment using installshield (windows clients) and installanywhere (Unix servers)
Environment: Installshield, Oracle Weblogic 11 BI,10 Windows 7 Pro, Linux RedHat, Websphere, JBoss, IE 8, Firefox, XML, J2EE, Selenium, JUnit, sql programming, unix/windows shell scripting (SOA technology, Mule/Spring, Python, Jython, Ant, Maven), Subversion, CruiseControl, Jenkins, Continium, Rational Team Concert, Archiva
Confidential, Rockvile, MD
- My responsibilities include complete CM/Build and release management of Confidential applications across various continuous integration environments (Agile).
- Design and implementation of change management, versioning management, build management, release management, deployment management and test management.
- Ensure complete adherence to all established SDLCs across all applications.
Environment: Confidential Product Suite, Rational Team Concert, Installshield, Oracle 8i, 9i,Oracle Weblogic 11 BI,10 Sybase 12, Windows 2000/2003 server, XP Pro, Windows 2000 Pro, Linux RedHat, Websphere, Microsoft .NET Studio 2000/2003, Remedy, Crystal Reports 10, Visual Café, Test Director, Remedy, Visual Age for Java, IIS web sites, Tomcat/Apache, JBoss, IE 5/6, Firefox, XML, J2EE, servlets, Doors, Selenium, JUnit, sql programming, unix/windows shell scripting (SOA technology, Mule/Spring, Python, Jython, Ant, Maven, Active MQ, Hibernate, Selenium, Informatica Data Warehousing(Oracle), Subversion,DejaClick, (CruiseControl, Jenkins, Continium, Rational Team Concert)
Confidential, Suitland, MD
- My responsibilities included the complete administration of the PBO CM project SDLC using SerenaVersion Manager and Confidential TeamTrack/Business Mashups.
- This included setting up change request and defect templates, build, release and deployment scripts across windows and unix operating systems (windows and linux servers and clients), attend CCB meetings, design all the CM documentation including process improvement plans, procedures and training materials.
- The interface between Version Manager and TeamTrack is SourceBridge.
- This enables to make sure CI changes are made only if they are controlled through a change request and also enables easier reports on several audits of changes made to the system.
- My priorities also included the application and system administration of the oracle database for TeamTrack/Business Mashups and the system administration of the O/S of physical archives of the CI’s on the server - Tomcat/Apache application servers plus several other applications needed to build and release the software - too many to mention.
- The system adminstration included the installation, configuration and auditing of CM applications and third party applications across multi-platforms.
Environment: Confidential Product Suite, Oracle 8i, 9i,10 Sybase 12, Windows 2000/2003 server, XP Pro, Windows 2000 Pro, Linux RedHat, Websphere, Microsoft .NET Studio 2000/2003, Team Foundation Server, Remedy, Test Director/Mercury QC, IIS web sites, IE 5/6, Firefox, XML, J2EE, servlets, Tuxedo, Tibco plug-ins, Doors, Selenium, JUnit, sql programming, unix/windows shell scripting (SOA technology, Mule/Spring, Python, Jython, Ant, Maven, Active MQ, Hibernate, Data Warehousing, Subversion, CruiseControl) JBoss
Confidential, Silver Spring MD
Configuration Manager/System Administrator
- My responsibilities included the Administration of Dimensions and TeamTrack/Business Mashups (including customization of data views and change management templates) - administration of users/worksets/roles/privileges and of all the software builds, releases, audits and deployment.
- While being part of this team, I also enhanced CMMI and SDLC processes by cutting time and effort by 80% through process improvement to be used by other team members.
- Designed workset projects across the board for the users including training materials for in-house CM processes..
- This included automating reports via sql scripting and Excel spreadsheets, data warehousing and data analysis and design.
- Performing as an Oracle DBA and also as an Oracle DBA system administrator - updating, creating and administrating views, tables, triggers, stored procedures, indexes, performance tuning and daily oracle backups of the Dimensions server.
- Stepping up an becoming a systems administrator to administer the Dimensions Tomcat application server and other interfaces and applications for builds (compilers, O/S versions), both on a windows and unix platform - I was also responsible for moving a complete
- Dimensions enterprise system from a Windows 2003 environment to a Linux environment, including porting the oracle database and upgrading it to Oracle 10 and Dimensions 10.
- The system administration included daily, weekly and monthly auditing reports on change requests, automated daily builds and deployment - O/S system administration on windows and linux servers which included various third party applications.
- The building of applications ranged from c++, java, fortran and Postgress.
- Administration of the next era of Confidential application with an SOA architecture also fell under my responsabilities.
Environment: Confidential Product Suite, Oracle 9 & 10, Sql Server 7/2000, Oracle 8i, 9i,10 Sybase 12, Windows 2000/2003 server, XP Pro, Windows 2000 Pro, Solaris 8/9, HP-UX 11, AIX 5.1/5.2, Linux RedHat, Citrix, Websphere, Powerbuilder 9, Microsoft .NET Studio 2000/2003, Remedy, Crystal Reports 10, Visual Café, Test Director, Remedy, Visual Age for Java, IIS web sites, Tomcat/Apache, IE 5/6, Firefox, XML, J2EE, servlets, Doors, Selenium, JUnit, sql programming, unix/windows shell scripting and Dimensions development scripting, (SOA technology, Mule/Spring, Python, Jython, Ant, Maven, Active MQ, Hibernate, Data Warehousing, Subversion, CruiseControl)
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- I am providing top quality support for various SCM/ECM/CRM products, such as PVCS Version Manager, Confidential /PVCS Tracker, Confidential TeamTrack/Business Mashups, Confidential Build and Confidential Changeman DM and RM across Windows and Unix platforms, including IDE interfaces. My duties included troubleshooting technical software problems, O/S system administration - auditing O/S application installations (creation of different VM ware images to support the different OS systems and applications), CM audits, full SDLC implementations-builds-releases, daily-weekly reporting, system migrations at all levels in several industries (Banking, Financial, IT, Telecoms, Oil Trading, Federal Government entities) and RDBMS DBA (Sql Server, Oracle, Sybase, sql server).
- I have also provided guidance with the system administration migration from our Vantive system to our Clarify system from the first day of conception to it’s production use
- My responsibilities also include interfacing between our consulting department and sales department supporting business analysis, requirements, design, growth, revenue and most of all, customer satisfaction. build and deployment stages, troubleshooting user/product errors and and giving workarounds and solutions.
Environment: Clarify, Vantive, Sql Server 7/2000, Oracle 8i, 9i,10, Sybase 12, Windows 2000/2003 server, XP Pro, Windows 2000 Pro, Solaris 8/9, HP-UX 11, AIX 5.1/5.2, Linux RedHat, Citrix, Websphere, Powerbuilder 9, Microsoft .NET Studio 2000/2003, Remedy, Crystal Reports 10, Visual Café, Test Director, Remedy, Visual Age for Java, Apache Web servers, IIS web sites, Tomcat/Apache, IIS, IE 5/6, Netscape 7, XML, J2EE, servlets, Tuxedo, Tibco plug-ins, Doors, sql programming, unix/windows shell scripting and Dimensions development scripting, (SOA technology, Mule/Spring, Python, Jython, Ant, Active MQ, Hibernate, Data Warehousing, CruiseControl, Vmware)
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
- My responsibilities included managing a group of 8 people in the re-design of the United States Change of Address system.
- This included the re-design of the database on the mainframe and applications on the mainframe to be ported to a more up to date technology and also migrating the entire system to a remote location.
Environment: Mainframe, Vsam, Oracle, Unix, Cobol2, Java, SQL scripting, Data modeling and Data Mapping, CM, QA, Business Analysis, SAP, Clarify, Tuxedo, Websphere, Java, J2EE, XML, DataStage, Datawarehousing
CRM Lead Business Analyst
- On this short contract my main responsibilities included the complete analysis and design of a grounds-up telecommunications CRM customer care/sales/order entry system, covering the following Reliance products: POTS, ISDN-BRI, PBX Trunks, FWT, IP-VPN, Centrex, Leased Lines, Dedicated and Dial-up Internet services, Video/Audio Conferencing services and Mobile Wireless.
- The analysis and design also included designing the Configuration Management architecture of all the software development across several tiers on Unix HP servers using ClearCase and PVCS (directory structures, builds, release planning and deployment).
- The order entry front end is Clarify, interfacing to Clarity/SAP (Provisioning) and ADC/Geneva (Billing).
- Siebel front end being used for hardware procurement.
- I was also responsible in analyzing/correcting any weaknesses within the interfacing vendors and their API software.
- Database performance and standards were also included in my role.
The working environment included: Unix Solaris, Windows NT client and server machines, Clarify 10, Clarity, ADC, Siebel, SAP, Tibco, Oracle 9, Java, Powerbuilder 6, ClearCase, PVCS, Visual Studio, Source Safe, IIS, Sql scripting
CRM Senior Technical Lead
- I was working on a 9 month project for Confidential, a mobile telecom company, as a Senior Lead Vantive Architect.
- Their main concerns, the migration of their Vantive 7 system to Vantive 9. I was in charge of the system migration planning, data migration, any redesign and development that must be produced for the version migration.
- Major re-designs, centralizing in removing visual basic business logic from GUI screens and converting them into java classes and interfaces.
- Responsible for the new ClearCase SCM architecture design, installation, configuration and interface to Vantive on Unix HP servers.
- I was also responsible for the complete evaluation of migrating the current system to PeopleSoft 8 (CRM product).
- Tasks included analyzing the cost and development time needed to pursue using PeopleSoft 8 CRM or another CRM package or keeping the system as is.
The working environments include: Unix HP, Arbor, Siebel, Oracle7 & 8, Tuxedo, Java, C, C++, Forte for Java, JDeveloper, Visual Basic, NT clients, PeopleSoft CRM 8 ClearCase, Powerbuilder 6, Websphere, J2EE, XML
Confidential, Edison, New Jersey
CRM Project Manager
- I was employed for one project in Ireland as a Clarify Implementation Project Manager
- The assignment lasted four months and it included leading a group of 8 developers.
- The work involved surrounded the configuration and customization of ClearSupport, ClearSales and Product Manager to fit the needs of a web hosting service client throughout Europe.
- A small Configuration Management system and architecture was setup using PVCS Dimensions on Unix Solaris servers.
- I was on a second project as a Clarify CRM Senior Technical Lead .
- This particular assignment was for 6 months - the work included the analysis and design of the configuration and customization of an order entry system using Clarify, for a telecommunications client, using ClearSupport, ClearContracts, ClearSales, ClearLogistics and Product Manager.
- During my employment, I was also responsible for liaison with several CRM vendors, Pre Sales teams and potential clients. My main tasks where business analysis at several potential client sites and evaluate the best CRM package solution possible for their particular needs.
- Tasks included: Pre-sales evaluation, Data requirements gathering, GAP Analysis, design documents, development, UAT documents and PVCS SCM configuration management setup and training.
Environment: UNIX Solaris, UNIX HP, Windows NT, Clarify8, 9, 10, VB6, Java, PVCS Version Manager, Portal, SAP, Tuxedo, Tibco, Oracle, J2EE, XML, DataStage, Datawarehousing, SQL scripting