- More than Six years of experience in telecomm/IT/Insurance/Finance industry with emphasis on testing and quality
- Rated “Excellent” as Test Engineer by Confidential for developing Test Automation Tool which increased efficiency by 80%
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Test Life Cycle processes
- Expert in planning test strategies, test plans, test execution and bug documentation
- Strong experience in documenting Business & Functional requirements and use cases.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, self - starter, quick learner and team player
- Working knowledge of Certified Software Tester (CSTE) Common Body of Knowledge book.
Senior Quality Analyst
- Worked closely with development and quality test team members to ensure successful deliver of approved quality test plans with full traceability to requirements and approvals of the project’s stakeholders.
- Ensured compliance to quality processes and schedule milestones. Collected, summarized and presented the results by weekly status reports to the core project team. Identifying critical defects for escalation. Presented project risks and mitigation plan and provided plan / actual / forecast dates for meeting the project milestone.
- Working in a highly progressive, with geographically diverse teams, resolved day to day issues by interfacing directly with lead engineers and support groups to plan, re-schedule and prioritize team’s tasks.
- Mentored junior testers
- Involved in smoke, functional and regression tests and in verification process improvements
- Facilitated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions with end users
- Participated in project implementation using the Agile Scrum & Waterfall management methodology.
- Reviewed business requirement documents, reviewed and obtained approval on project deliverables
- Coordinated with development teams to reproduce field issues and worked towards fixing them
- Automated more than 80% of test cases using RIM proprietary automation frameworks
- Participated in project implementation using the Agile SCRUM management methodology.
- Prepared and executed test cases to identify problems and troubleshoot
- Conducted interviews, workshops to elicit requirements from stakeholders
- Documented Business & Functional requirements