- ISTQB certified IT professional with 2.5 years of experience in Software Testing ( Manual Testing and Automation Testing )
- Good exposure to SDLC and various Software Testing Models like Waterfall V Model & Agile Testing and methodologies
- Good exposure of Defect life cycle
- Good exposure in using of QTP Integrated Environment( Descriptive Programming, Step Generator, Actions, Data table, Recovery Scenario, parameterization etc.,)
- Exposure in Mobile automation Testing using Appium .
- Experience in writing Automation Scripts using Selenium Web driver .
- Experience in functional testing using Selenium IDE and Selenium WebDriver using TestNG testing framework
- Software Testing experience in technologies such as J2EE, Java
- Expertise in creating Testing Artifacts RTM, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Data, Test Reports and Defect logging
- Maintaining GIT Repository
- Experience on web - based, mobile application, desktop application, Client server testing
- Proficient knowledge in Quality Center
- Experienced in documenting and presenting Test Strategies, Test Plans
- Experience in Status Reporting, Defect Triage Meeting
- Well versed in various Types of Functional Testing and Non-Functional Testing: Sanity Testing, Smoke Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Compatibility Testing, Installation Testing, Usability Testing, End-to-end Testing.
- Expertise in design and development of use cases
- Highly analytical, risk aware and out-of-the box thinking towards finding gaps and working with the Manager and team towards fixing those gaps
- Experience with writing SQL queries.
- Experience in creating Test Strategy, Test Plans and Test Cases, Test Estimation, Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Experienced using Web-debugging tool like Fire Path and Firebug to locate elements across the web
- Excellent Client Communication & Client-Interaction skills
Testing Tools: QTP, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Appium,Protractor,GIT Repository
Operating Systems: Windows 2003/2008, Windows XP
Defect tracking tools: JIRA, HP ALM
Languages: C, C#, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL.
Testing Methodologies: Agile Scrum and Waterfall.
Database: Oracle 9i & 10g, SQL Server 2008 and 2012
Testing frameworks: TestNG,Junit.Jasmine,Maven
Other Tools: MS-Office 2010, 2007.
- Understanding business requirements.
- Preparing Automation test scripts using for the application
- Implemented reports using TestNG framework .
- Maintaining code in GIT
- Used JIRA for reserving, executing test cases, defect tracking, and the complete test management
- Analysis and Preparation of regression suites. Preparing Test Execution Reports
- Worked closely with different functional team including Development, QA, and Business
- Actively involved with the developers and support to clarify and resolve defect issues
- Involves in creating various metrics and reports to the project manager on daily basis
- Responsible for producing daily status reports for release under test
- Involved in creating master test plan which enabled the introduction of various test strategies, QA team's role, defect tracking system, deliverables etc.
- Worked closely with Developers to report software bugs and re-tested the fixed issues found during Regression Testing and UAT
Environment: Selenium Webdriver,Jira, XPath, Firepath, HTML, Web browser(Google Chrome),GIT
Software Test Engineer
- Analyzing User stories/Design Docs, preparing the test Cases (High level & Low level).
- Preparing Automated test scripts using selenium webdriver
- Participating in daily standup meetings for project status update
- Interacting/coordinating with various component support teams during test cases execution to resolve testing issues/defects.
- Preparation of various Test documents such as Test Log, traceability Matrix, Defect log etc.
- Familiar with inspecting web elements using Fire path / Fire Bug add-on in Firefox
- Identified software defects and interacted with developers to resolve them and provided full support to the Test team using JIRA.
- Created the Traceability Matrix to ensure that all the user stories are being tested and covered in the testing plan.
- Used JIRA to report and track bugs and impediments.
- Participated in various meetings, discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues.
- Developing Custom reports for test automation coverage
- Communication with development team and business teams for System Testing.
- Preparing the daily status report and sharing to QA Lead
Environment: Selenium Webdriver,Java,Eclipse, JIRA, XPath,Oracle, Windows XP.
Software Test Engineer
- Developing test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Executing all the test case and report defects, defining severity and priority for each defect.
- Carry out continuous test process improvement with the help of metrics.
- Check the quality of requirements, how well they are defined.
- Trace test procedures with the help of test traceability matrix.
- Maintaining defects in Quality center
- Carrying out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.Preparation of various Test documents such as Test Log, traceability Matrix, Defect log etc.
- Preparing the daily status report and send it to the QA Lead