- Good understanding and knowledge
- SDLC from requirements gathering to Development/ QA phases to deployment/ maintenance.
- Understanding of project methodologies like Agile and Waterfall.
- Manual and automated testing of applications using tools like QTP and QC.
- Writing Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Analyzing, reporting and tracking bugs using Quality Center.
- SQL scripts.
- Smoke Testing, Positive and Negative Testing, Load Testing and Performance Testing.
- Data Driven Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Excellent communication skills; excellent problem solving skills; adept at working in a team environment.
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center (QC) 9.0, Load Runner 9, Quick Test Professional (QTP) 10.0
Bug Reporting Tools: Quality Center 9.0
Databases: Oracle 10g
Database Tools: TOAD
Script Languages: SQL, VB script
Software: Salesforce, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Involved in requirements gathering and UAT of the subcontractor on - boarding/ off-boarding project; the application was built in Salesforce.
- Regularly used Salesforce and chatter.
- Preparing contracts, drafting, evaluation, negotiations, and execution.
- Adhering to SLAs by ensuring timely review and approval of the contractual changes.
- Filing of annual reports for the Company and adherence to other compliance requirements.
- Extracting and compiling shareable contractual information and distributing to Marketing.
- Maintaining all documentation (including but not limited to Contracts/ Contractual changes/ SOW/ close out documentation, insurance, background checks, annual returns) in the appropriate databases.