- Information Technology Professional with over 10+ years of experience in Oracle, PL/SQL, VBA Programming and 8+ years of Software Quality Assurance, Clinical Trial Application, WEB based, Manufacturer application and Data Testing.
- As a QA analyst created SQL queries, Test cases, Test Plans, and Test Scripts to run and produce QA Reports.
- As a developer, created databases, tables, views, constraints, backend PL/SQL functions, procedures, triggers, customized and created various MS Access and Oracle Forms applications in the client/server environment.
- Possess excellent verbal and written skills along with interpersonal, presentation, and self - organizing skills.
- Possess good analytical and interpersonal skills required for delivery of timely and robust projects.
- Pro-active and ready to take on new challenges and initiatives either to work individually or as part of a team.
Systems: IBM PC Compatibles, MS-Windows 7/Vista/2000/NT/XP, UNIX, MS-DOS.
Software: SQL, SQL Plus, PL/SQL, SQL Navigator, Toad, Oracle Forms 6i, Oracle Reports 6i, SQL Server 6.1, RPG AS 740, Microstrategy 8, Visual Basic, ErWin, SAS, Lotus Notes, MS Office 2010, SharePoint, Tidal, Remote Desktop, Virtual Desktop.
Web Technologies: HTML/DHTML/XHTML, XML/XSL/XSLT, PHP, ASP, Web Services
Database: Oracle 7.3,8i, 9i, MS-Access, WatcomSQL, Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.5, MS SQL-Server 6.5, 2008, MySQL.
Senior QA Analyst
- Designing and developing Test Plans and Test Cases based on client approved requirements and specifications.
- Testing all applications and application installation processes prior to product release.
- Creating and maintaining defect logs. Providing summary reports on defects to the Project Manager and BA/QA Lead.
- Communicating testing errors to programming staff in accordance with established procedures for the application.
- Reviewing, participating and documenting issues and defects found in walkthroughs of intermediate project deliverables (statements of work, estimates, requirements, functional designs, etc.)
- Thoroughly documenting all defects found using the application’s defect-reporting template.
- Reviewing test plans and test cases with the Project Manager.
- SQL Server, xml, VB6, .Net, Web based applications, JIRA.
Software Application Test Engineer
- Created new user stories and test scenarios for new or modified modules of the system application based on AS 740 with SQL relational database, as well as Web based application.
- Answered Help desk tickets for troubleshooting or special requests from the customers.
- Processed new Web based sales orders as well as modified customer’s name profiles.
- Researched and troubleshooted undeliverable emails.
- Uploaded and downloaded data from MS Excel into AS 740 system using fdf files and/or MS Excel Add-in features.
- Participated in Agile methodology scrum meetings to report of a progress done on specific tasks of previous day.
- Windows 7, MS Office 2010, Virtual Desktop, Remote Desktop, Google docs, Agile Zen, GoToMeeting software applications.
- Independently implemented solutions for custom data update and/or reporting requests
- Efficiently provided accurate information in reports.
- Developed tools and templates to enhance the performance between the electronic discovery department and data management department.
- Collaborated with other technical team members to provide clients with quality technical solutions.
- Responded easily and effectively to the needs of the moment without losing site of overall workload.
- Methodically planned out how work will be done, breaked large projects down into smaller chunks that can be managed more easily and predictably.
- Resolved problems promptly, accurately, and in such a way as to prevent future problems.
- Identifying and implementing improvements for data delivery functions to ensure the most accurate and efficient processes.
- Collaborating with other Application Developers to support production efforts.
- Exploring different options and determining the best path forward.
- Adhering to quality assurance standards and processes to ensure the highest quality product.
- Complying with all Federal, State, and Confidential -mandated procedures to ensure the complete security of client data and Alpha intellectual capital.
- Windows Vista, MS Office 2010, SQL Server 2008 software applications.
- As a member of Production Control Group created UNIX shell, Oracle batch SQL scripts to prepare for automated running weeklies and monthlies deliverable reports on Tidal scheduling software as well as continuing QA of every deliverable.
- Independently defined, developed, maintained, and executed Test Plans, Test cases, SQL queries, procedures, and Batch scripts on planned project schedules and in accordance with QA methodology.
- Proactively escalated issues to the QA Lead and alerted the project team on potential impact to test schedule.
- Provided consistent and uninterrupted testing service to the organization and significantly minimized the run time and risk of systems down time.
- Performed Backend, Middle tier and Front end testing, Black-box, White-Box, Functional, Regression, Integration, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and manage process to ensure timely delivery to the client.
- Frequent and detailed interaction with other programmer analysts and project managers to ensure that each deliverable meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Used SQL Loader, PL/SQL, SQL PLUS, SQL Navigator, Toad, MS-Access, MS-Excel to create programs and routines to automate the processes and significantly reduce the real run timing.
- Projects made for Merck & Co, Pfizer, GSK, Astra Zeneca, BMS, Novo, Novartis, Sanofi-Aventis, etc.
- Projects with guidance of FDA CFR regulations and/or ICD9 codes.
- Windows XP, Oracle 9i, SQL Server 6.1, Toad, SQL Navigator, Tidal, Mictostrategy software applications.