- 12+ years of experience in software testing. Currently, working as a Test Lead
- Experience in automation testing using Perl and Shell scripting
- Extensive practical working experience on BFSI domain gained over last 12 years
- 4 years of experience in FIDESSA product which is a middle - office solution in investment banks
- Involved in Requirements Gathering & Analysis, Test effort Estimation and Functional, Integration and System testing
- Expertise in Test Planning, Design, Execution, Test Management and Test Closure activities
- Testing complex applications for Retail banking, Investment banking, Credit card and Fraud management under Banking and Financial Services (BFSI) domain
- Onsite Exposure of 2.2+ years ( US - 1.2 yrs and UK - 1+ yr).
- 1 year of experience in Perl scripting for automating two critical functionalities in Fidessa product module thereby reducing test execution effort by > 95%
- Worked on a self-driven assignment using Selenium Webdriver in Java with knowledge in automation framework and script coding
- Expertise in TMAR module of FIDESSA core product
- BFS Domain specialist as worked on BFS domain for last 12 years which includes program trading, middle office trading, Give-up solution in investment banking, SAS fraud system and internet banking solutions for credit unions in retail banking.
- Expertise in SDLC/STLC and requirement analysis and Agile methodology
- Experience in preparing test plans and test estimation
- Well versed in Core Java
- Well versed in Functional testing, Integration testing, System testing, Regression testing, UI testing and UAT
- Excellent grasp of SQL queries and data structures
- Sound knowledge of quality assurance procedures and defect management tool ALM QC and JIRA.
Automation & Test scripting: Perl and Shell scriptingSelenium Webdriver using Java
Languages: Core Java, HTML, XML and C#
Databases: Sybase, Oracle
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows
Tools: ALM QC, JIRA, Squirrel, TOAD.
- Understanding core Fidessa product and its static data for testing it in various regions
- Understanding requirements based on BRD and use cases
- Automation of two functionalities in Fidessa modules using Perl.
- Test estimation and test planning, execution and management. Acting as a final gatekeeper for testing Fidessa before going live
- For project initaion, highly involved with client project managers and sponsor at program level
- Understanding functionalities defined in BRDs and carrying out test estimation for the entire program
- Preparing test plans and reviewing test cases prepared by the team
- Test execution and management along with defect management.
- Understanding system functionality based on functional specifications and estimate the time required to develop and execute test cases
- Review test plans and test scenarios prepared by QA team.Involved with test case execution and defect management.
- Understanding functionality based on functional specifications and requirements from business team
- Preparation of Test Plan, design and delivery of test cases as per requirements for system testing
- Defect Management and Test Metrics preparation.