Consistent Top Performer in HP Software Support teams specializing in HP testing products including HP Quality Center, ALM, Sprinter, QTP, UFT etc for more than six years. Solid reputation as backline engineer handling elevated, critical and complex technical issues from worldwide users and Named Account Support Engineer (NASE) for Confidential customers who are mostly government departments and big banks. Highly capable and innovative with the ability to solve wide - ranging problems and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Six years of support experience focusing on HP testing products including HP QC, ALM, QTP, UFT, Sprinter, PC, LR etc.
- In-depth knowledge of HP Quality Center (QC) and QuickTest Professional (QTP).
- Hands-on experience with installation, upgrading, administration and customization of HP QC ALM and other testing tools.
- Hands-on experience with advanced features and functionalities of HPQC (Workflow, OTA API, High Availability, Load Balancing, BPT, Extensions, Add-Ins etc).
- Solid knowledge of software testing including Manual testing, Automation testing, Functional testing, Regression testing etc.
- Strong understanding of QA testing methodologies and processes.
- Strong skill sets in VB Scripting, Java, JBOSS, SQL Server, and Oracle.
- Flexible, fast learner, positive and can do attitude.
Senior HP QC ALM technical Consultant
- Provide technical support and consultancy for HP QC/ALM in relation to installation, upgrading, administration and customization.
- Assist gl obal users to setup and configure HP QC/QTP for testing stages and cycles including Requirements, Test Plan, Test Runs, Defects and Dashboard reporting etc.
- Troubleshoot the technical issues and track incidents, known issues and root cause in order to eliminate the recurrence of incidents.
- Coordinate with R&D to raise product defects and enhancement requests.
- High customer satisfaction with over 90% Top 1 surveys from Confidential Accounts.
- Effectively handled elevated, critical and complex cases in timely manner.
- Mentored 10 junior engineers to help them build strong technical skill sets.
- Contributed more than 30 Knowledge Base documents to summarize known issues.
- Developed an Anti-Money Laundering System based on Java technology and J2EE architecture for financial institutions to fight against money laundering and enforce economic sanctions and government’s regulations.
- Deployed and configured J2EE applications on Java Application Server within specified time frame.
- Implemented banking transaction systems for real-time messaging based on SWIFT Network infrastructure for financial institutions to monitor daily transactions.
Technical Support Engineer
- Effectively analyzed problems using trace analysis, source code and other sophisticated troubleshooting tools.
- Successfully delivered quick and accurate solutions to Windows OS problems with high customer satisfaction.
- Submitted feedback reports to US headquarters to fulfill customer’s demands and requests.