A challenging career in Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- Understanding Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Test Life Cycle, Bug Life Cycle, QA Processes, testing methodologies and testing strategies.
- Understanding business requirements, functional requirements & documentation for entire QA Testing cycle such as Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test cases/scripts, Traceability matrix, Test Data, Defect Management reports & matrices.
- Manual testing and Automated testing using different tools like Mercury Load Runner, Quality Center & QTP
- Understanding of Agile methodology and the value of Scrum.
- Understanding basic SQL queries to retrieve data from database tables and validate the data.
- Preparation of test cases of Gmail account registration and Gmail login module.
- Test case execution both manually and automation through web based system of Gmail.
- Using quality center, testing management tool to conduct the testing.
- Preparation of test cases of mercury flight reservation system.
- Execution of test cases of mercury flight reservation system both manually and automation.
- Testing of mercury flight reservation system through desktop and web based application.
- Using Quality Center for testing management where entire works of testing was done from release to the defect management.
- Using QTP for automating functional tests.
- Worked on different databases using SQL tools for backend testing.
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
- Processed customer’s transactions in a timely manner
- Opening of different accounts etc.
- Issue of bank card, credit card, travellers check, bank statement etc.
- Referring mortgage business to the sales team.
- Referring investment account to the sales team.
- Conducted extensive research and adapted problem solving skills to resolves issues.
- Wrote journal entries, processed vouchers and posted all account payable and receivables.
- Performed bank reconciliations.
- Calculated the operating results of the organization by preparing income statement.
- Ascertained the financial position of the organization by preparing balance sheet.
- Prepared salary chart sheet and filed income taxes for employees.
- Reconciled interoffice transaction and books of account.