Seeking a challenging position in RF Engineering Division.
- In - depth understanding of wireless base communication networks, DATA structure and DATA Analysis.
- Proven history of successful management and process quality control.
- Expert in improving overall operations performance and product quality.
- Efficient in product delivery within a given time frame.
- Designed and established data tracking system SFDM (shop floor data manager) in NPI(new product introduction) division.
- Achieved lowest DPMO for NPI division for last consecutive four quarters.
- Contributed to the winning of CSI award at Confidential in NPI division.
- Established quality matrix in stockroom/supplier and at production floor. achieved the highest quality points in NPI Division with lowest DPMO during my manufacturing Engineer’s assignments.
COMP SKILLS: C-language, mat lab, Windows XP, Window 7, and expert in using different automated programs for quality signal tracking and product control.
LANGUAGES: Fluent in English, German
Confidential, Portland, OR
RF Optimization Engineer
- Observing the various KPI parameters as per requirements such as RF Failures, Call Drops, DATA upload and download.
- Mobility device drive testing on GSM, UMTS and LTE to analyze performance coverage.
- Conducting functional and performance test for improvement of of Wireless Network using DATA PRO, WINDCATHCHER, JDSU, PLANET and CellMax.
- Planning and re planning cell size antennas (Azimuth or tilt) location to meet traffic capacity & coverage requirements.
- Cell site azimuth and till Validation according to the specifications.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
RF performance Engineer
- Conducting Drive LTE/VOLTE, UMTS (WCDMA) and GSM for macro & micro sites to meet traffic and coverage requirements.
- Checking the handover performance between cells (Incoming / Outgoing HO).
- Cell site drive testing using DATA PRO for the cite performance improvement.
- Drive test DATA analysis using WINDCATHCHER to see the integrity of DATA.
- Supporting Confidential RF performance team for day to day task
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Drive Test using Drive Test Tool DATA PRO /TEMS Investigation ver. 10 and 11.x 14.1
- Using the TEMS observing the various KPI parameters as per requirements such as RF Failures, Call Drops.
- Managing of Hardware and software support of different operational locations.
- Training of various operational groups for completion of RF Drive Test Plans.
- Managing of different operational units for the achievement of target quality goals to meet the operations deadlines.
- Analysis of TEMPS DATA and L3 messaging to meet the customers requirements.
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
Sr. Quality Engineer
- Conducted quality meetings in NPI division on weekly and monthly basis.
- Supported SIX -Sigma team to improve production process and quality of different projects
- Supervised quality data analysis and completion of quality charts for different operations.
- Initiated and fallowed up of closing corrective action for NCMRS (none conforms) related issues.
- Managed SFDM server maintenance/data integrity of PCB manufacturing process.
- Implemented ISO 9000/TL 9000 audit/calibration and other industrial standard.