RDBMS Knowledge: Microsoft Access, Oracle, Crystal Reports, SSRS, SSIS, Stored Procedures, SQL, SQL Lite, My SQL, PHP, Oracle RDBMS, MS SQL
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- I am currently participating in the ICD9 codes to ICD10 codes during the phase 2 & 3 migration process.
- I work closely with the project managers and programmers during the migration process.
- I receive my tasks and events through the CRM application that are assigned to me by my supervisor. My duties with using these tools are:
- Analyze and dissect system requirements and technical specifications to create and execute test cases for large business initiatives
- Ability to write test cases and execute testing within a web service environment
- Automation of new products
- Production testing in the QA environment
- Establish and maintain test cases and test data
- Create and maintain test cases in Quality Center, Data Center, and ALM
- Actively participate in walk - through, inspection, review and user group meetings for quality assurance
- Participate in production implementation verification, being accountable for validating system quality
- Installing and deploying Billing rules scripts and Provider Config scripts using ConMan from production to the QA, QADB4, and Lifecode enviroments
- Dropping files from production into the QA environment to test in the old and new data center using FileZone Manager and StoProX
- Populating data and displaying them on an Excel spreadsheet to compare the differences between the old data center to the new data center
- Communicate and interact with appropriate departments on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data, workflow and /or functionality within the O360 platform
- Comply with standards of the software development life cycle and follow strategies, plans and procedures within information Technology software
- Comply with standards and strategies of the software development life cycle
SQL Reporting Analyst/QA Testing
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- I was responsible for database development, both validating and converting client data from their system to the iVOS application system Sedgwick uses.
- I participated in modifying existing and creating new SQL reports using Jasper.
- Also, use SQL Server to do further analysis on SQL reporting issues.
- I designed standard report formats based on organizational and business owner needs for information.
- In creating new Base reports as well as modified existing client custom reports, I had one - on-one interaction with business owners and client managers regarding specifications of what data they were requesting the reports to have and the format of which it is returned and extracted, whether it be in Excel or in PDF format.
- I also retrieved and summarized data from various information systems for inclusion into research or operating reports.
- I wrote queries in the appropriate reporting language. I reviewed monthly operating statistics and operating data and prepared operating and in-production reports.
- I used SQL Server 2008 to perform database testing and analysis on SQL queries for each report that didn t test successfully.
- I wrote SQL scripts for converting and extraction data processes. I performed SQL Server Procedures, triggers, modifying files, and extracting and transferring data.
- I participated in daily and weekly scrum meetings give specific updates on assignment and project details to the development team.
- I participated in QA testing using the test management tool HP Quality Center Version 9.0. With both manual and automation testing, my daily tasks were to test the functionality of the iVOS application under each user and security group in the application.
- I documented actual test results whether pass or fail, including issues preventing successful execution in HP Quality Center and communicated through the daily scrum meetings with my development team to conduct resolutions and knowledge sharing for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- I participated in functional testing with the ability to design and develop comprehensive automated test strategy and test cases.
- Going by the security Grid spreadsheet, I gained the knowledge and understanding of what tabs and fields each security group had access to and tested each of them according to their access.
- I also tested the reports and documented whether or not they passed or failed and if they failed, provide the issues that the reports had.
- I was introduced to Oracle s Siebel CRM application and the possibility of becoming certified.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Jr. Java Developer
- Data Calls with DAO (data access objects) team and work closely with the team to discuss data format and requirements
- Created Batch Applications that requires DAO objects to retrieve data from the database as it maps to the actual table names and data fields
- Build data templates
- Instantiate type variables that map to the data fields, parse them, and request the parameters for them
- Using the DAO explorer, by making a single call to the DAO, selecting a method that contains inputs and outputs of each database table and giving the inputs values to return the outputs of those set values
- Get familiar with the data models and structures of each database table as they related to each other depending on the products numbers, department, sub-departments, vendors, stores, markets, and merchants.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Perform data entry and retrieval to validate data integrity by utilizing knowledge of Confidential guidelines
- Develop testable programming necessary to compile using Eclipse/Java by connecting to the MySQL database to insert, create, and update data
- Trained to become technically familiar with schemas and data types and fields in MySql, SQL Server 2008, and Oracle
- Storing employee profile information in SQL Server 2008 version by utilizing SQL programming language
- Storing employee images as BLOBS inside of its own BLOB table
- Provide programming support to other staff members on design issues, custom applications, and programming issues required
- Interact and integrate with the database using PHP files & (MyAdminPHP ) to communicate and retrieve data to and from
- Develop data sets from data warehouse
- Create DB in SQL Server
- Create table in SQL DB for loading
- Create database tables, and views
- Managed large amounts of Cook Systems data and merged with other databases writing simple commands to gain access to the PHP files located in our Linux server
- Inner join tables as the relate in id numbers to retrieve a certain amount of data at once
- Maintain in - house CMS Confidential database
- Write SQL statements and queries to modify or update data in the database
- Develop and execute stored procedures.