My aspiration includes my ability to expose myself to as many challenging situations as possible. Basis this, I would be able to explore areas which I would otherwise hesitate to discover. This would help me in converting my weaknesses into strengths, thus assisting me in achieving personal as well as professional goals.
- A self motivated, confident, and passionate individual who can easily adapt according to the circumstantial requirements.
- Skilled in team building, problem solving, resource management, and multitasking.
- Ability to work patiently under the most stressful conditions and achieve perfection while avoiding any delay.
- Familiar with the one of the most advanced tools used for automation testing, QTP 11.0.
- Detail oriented individual with an ability to impart knowledge across the team to enhance productivity of the team as a whole.
- Good Problem Solving Skills in Automation Testing Engineering.
- Having in - depth exposure to Visual Basic Scripting and HP Quick Test Professional 11.0
- Expertise on working with HP Quality Center (Defects tab).
- Automated various applications like, Xenu, Green Screen (IBM Reflector).
- Ability to create Linear, Data Driven, Modular, Keyword Driven, Hybrid Frameworks.
- Worked extensively on XML DOM with QTP.
- Have in depth Hands on experience on working in sync with Database and QTP.
- HP Quick Test Professional 11.0
- HP Quality Center
- Macro (MS Excel)
- Green Screen (Terminal Emulator - IBM Reflector)
- Selenium (Basic Knowledge)
- Tortoise SVN
- Pablo Cookie Viewer
- Preparing application, technical and functional design documents as per the client’s requirements.
- Preparation of Automation Test Scripts, as communicated by the Client.
- Analyze the requirement and find the most suitable / preferable approach to achieve the functionality in an efficient manner.
- Creation of various frameworks using the tool specified above, e.g. Keyword Driven Framework, Modular Framework, Hybrid Framework to perform multiple Regressions for every Production Cycle, across various Channels that the client supports.
- Testing of remediated applications, porting the remediated applications to the environments (QA, INT, QAP and PROD).
- Preparation of quality documents like Traceability, Test Summary, Daily Status, Run Plan and day to day delivery of test execution.
- Defect logging, Verification and tracking till closure in Quality Center.
- Peer Code review and providing feedback for code quality improvement.
- Debugging the scripts created, as and when changes take place in the application to be tested, to keep the scripts updated for an Automated Regression.
- Mentor team members in design and analysis activities.
- Assist in the and orientation of other staff and end users.
- Conducting Status review meetings with the customer.
- Demonstrating / showcasing the new frameworks to the customer to comply with any of their requirements.