To apply my knowledge and experience through a positive mindset to create a success that surpasses expectations and benefits both the company and the employees
- Over 25 Years in Quality Administration, Operations and Office Administration
- Organization and Development of full QMS Systems, Internal and Supplier Auditing
- Improved Customer Return System with a reduction of turnaround time by 41% within 8 month period and closure by 67%
- Managed administrative support for up to 11 departments
- 12 Years business planning and cost reduction experience
- Proficient with computers and development of databases, presentations and training
- Positive attitude and adapt easily to changing conditions
- Established and completed in a 3 Quarter period; Quality Plan that passed top 10% in the nation for Confidential Registration
- Quality System Development and Manual/Process Creation
- Internal Audit/Supplier Audit plan creation and implementation
- Vendor Maintenance, Vendor Facility Audits, Creation of Quality Audits for Vendors
- Business Plan Reorganization ~ Quality Management Systems
- J oint Commission and CMS Knowledge
- Daily reporting of department statistics to upper management
- Organization of offices that have no plans/file/computer set ups
- All positions held have reported directly to Senior Management and required high level of confidentiality
- Employee Training in Departmental Processes, Motivational, and Statistical Training
- Trained in Emergency Operations, along with various Homeland Security areas (ICS Courses)
- Human Resource Functions ~ employee relation, contract and union negotiations, grievances, benefits, and payroll functions ~ maximum departments handled ~11
- Development and writing of Quality Plans, Manuals, Processes, Procedures, Work Instructions
- Handling of customer complaints and creation of return tracking system and customer satisfaction
- Purchasing functions and experience
- Maintained orders and inventory for facility in which approximately 34 million/year in sales was generated
- Inventory control and product supply of outside warehouses
- Provided field support for outside sales
- Generated monthly reporting on sales and quality division wide for quality program
- Form creation and system development (Oracle)
Confidential, Windsor, CT
Quality Engineering Process Specialist
- Currently contracted to review all directives, policies, procedures, and work instructions, both domestic and international for conversion to Confidential 9001:2015 update for Steam division.
- Reporting on gaps, necessary changes and training needed for conversion.
Confidential, Brimfield, MA
- Hired to manage the document control system, Customer Complaints and the Internal Audit System that was in need of organization and structure.
- Responsible for internal and external audits, customer audits, Supplier audits and scheduling, recertification and maintaining compliance with Confidential and Confidential regulations.
- Currently showing YTD 29% improvement in Customer Complaint response time and decrease in returns overall in QA department.
- Recently completed Oracle Project to convert word Certificate of Conformance to electronicly generated certificates. .
Confidential, West Springfield, MA
- Hired to “fix” the Return system, which at the time was not efficient and had a backlog of 267 returns.
- Handled all customer returns for the West Springfield facility and maintained database for such returns.
- All reporting for the progress and follow through on production and shipment.
- Decreased the turnaround time by 44% and the closure rate from 55& to 96%.
- Was delegated the position of Lead Auditor after position was vacant for 4 months to run External Audit for Confidential, passing with only one nonconformance.
- Also worked in the calibration department with various equipment and maintained certifications for measuring equipment.
Confidential, Westfield, MA
Assistant to the COO/Joint Commission Coordinator
- Worked with the COO to manage and maintain the Confidential System certification for patient safety.
- Maintained and coordinated meetings for all committees pertaining to the quality system along with Emergency Management.
- Also maintained/managed payroll for 11 departments and handled employee issues/coordination of union meetings.
- Maintained back up for other departments, certifications, and Licenses for compliance.
Confidential, Agawam, MA
- Started in the production department of Confidential with distributing orders.
- Moved to Fastenmaster during the takeover of a division in Chicago, in which I was part of the transition of their inventory and coordination of their facility.
- Once completed, remained in Fastenmaster to coordinate shipments and inventory between divisions, billing, and troubleshooting for the Chicago facility and Agawam.
- Back up coordinator for trucking and shipments when operations manager was out and inventory.
- Overall inventory dollar management coordination in shipments per year was about 35 million for Fastenmaster.
Confidential, Agawam, MA
- Overseeing of all QA activity for the Confidential of all product entering building and shipping out.
- This including DSQR training received for Confidential and Confidential and coordination of shipments though their divisions.
- Maintained acceptance and rejections for material element composition.
Confidential, Agawam, MA
- Hired on to develop, create, train and manage and coordinate the Confidential certification of the company, which was a customer driven requirement.
- Wrote quality manual, all procedures, processes, and work instructions, created training databases, internal audits, customer complaint coordination, and training of all employees, and maintenance of calibration equipment.
- Maintained and developed committees for the ISO9001 certification and continued to maintain system for ongoing audits, both internal and external.