Over twenty years of extensive data management experience. Well organized, dependable professional capable of working with a variety of people and handling tasks with competing deadlines. Provide excellent internal customer service to ensure end users have accurate data in a readily available analytic format.
- Database Management and Programming
- Data Warehouses
- MS Office Suite (Advanced Excel and Access Skills)
- Crystal Report Writer
- Created and maintained Confidential datasets used by risk analysts to monitor the portfolio including delinquency and risks associated with delinquent loans.
- Coordinated with Universal Master Servicing and other partners to obtain data incorporated into a monthly Confidential SAS dataset.
- Translated data in datasets so that it could be used by end users
- Responsible for delinquency reporting which captures a snapshot of loan performance at month - end
- Balanced delinquency reports with Confidential accounting to ensure Confidential SAS datasets contain accurate data
- Fulfilled ad hoc data requests for various lines of business including Fraud Detection, Securitization Group, Consumer Risk, and Confidential Accounting as needed
Risk Analyst, Consumer Risk, Portfolio Management
- Created detailed origination reporting utilized by underwriter, loan officer, exception officer, and service center to determine their overall performance.
- Coordinated with Universal Master Servicing to obtain data for loans that were bank owned but serviced by others
- Responsible for monthly delinquency reporting
- Responsible for balancing Confidential accounting reports
- Created Prime Equity Line Increase reporting to monitor if there were any PEL increases during a rolling 13 month period
- Created Confidential reports by channel
Data Analyst, Operational and Regulatory Risk Division
- Responsible for maintaining, updating and enhancing functionality of Quality Control Access Database which tracks loans that go into early default or are selected as part of random QC review
- Created valuable partnerships with the Confidential servicing group and outside vendors allowing more efficient review of and resolution of data issues
- Balanced delinquency reports with Confidential accounting which was an OCC initiative to ensure that final data matches back to what is on the general ledger accounts
- Managed Confidential Loan Servicing Group Audit Access Database which tracks how the servicing group handles a particular loan process
Data Control Analyst, Data Control
- Resolved colleagues’ PC issues and created databases for and provided IT support and maintenance to Problem Loan Departments.
- Assisted with the conversion from standalone PC environment to network (WAN) environment including management of movement from standalone PCs