Looking for a position as a Reliability Engineer
- Work experience in reliability analysis, FMECA, reliability test, HALT and reliability prediction
- Proficient experience in embedded software design and testing, C/C++, VB and electronics manufacturing
- Familiar with electronic component failure mechanism, Weibull++ and LabView
- Performed reliability validation, HALT, failure analysis, root cause analysis on a new product series, radio network controller (mobile network installation).
- Provided design improvement recommendation.
- Made reliability - centered maintenance (RCM) policy of high voltage power transformer.
- Work included equipment performance reliability analysis, FMECA, reliability prediction, risk analysis, and maintenance/replacement strategy making.
- This work was compiled in a technical report of the State Grid Company of China.
Embedded Software Engineer
- Designed a multi-layered communication protocol for a reliability monitoring sensor net, implemented it in a single chip microcomputer and made the product.
- Programmed the GUI in Visual Basic, communicating via RS232.
- Focused on failure mode analysis, statistical modeling and reliability prediction for metal and composite materials.
- Published one journal paper and three conference papers.
- Developed a supply chain for a new type of car battery service mode.
- Work included estimating potential market, making import route, locating regional/local distribution, developing delivering method and disposing used products.
- Developed a new root cause analysis method and health index reliability evaluation method for high voltage power transformer.
- Published one conference paper and gave the presentation.
- Developed reliability monitoring and predictive maintenance scheduling software in C++.