- Experienced QA Tester well versed with all the manual, automation and web application testing concepts using software testing tools, methodologies, strategies and techniques.
- Proficient in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Deep understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), and Bug Life Cycle methodologies.
- Expertise in Banking and Financial Domains.
- Experienced in interacting with business analysts, developers, technical support teams and helping them in base lining the requirement specifications.
- Proficient in creating test plans, test cases based on the business requirement documents (BRD) and functional specifications (FSD).
- Experienced in smoke, functional, negative, regression, browser compatibility & user acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Strong in Front - End and Back-End manual testing.
- Extensive experience in test management tool HP ALM.
- Strong experience in Web based mobile testing using Android and iOS.
- Experience in planning and executing smoke, functionality, Ad HOC, GUI, browser compatibility, and regression tests.
- Proficient knowledge of writing SQL Queries.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand applications from a technical as well as business perspective.
- Good knowledge on automation of web based Application in Selenium Web Driver, Selenium RC, and Selenium IDE.
- Diligent worker, self-starter, consistent performer and adaptable to work both as a team member as well as independently.
- Performed design, involved in code reviews and wrote unit tests in Python.
Operating Systems: Windows, MS Office
Testing Tools: Quality Center, Quick Test Professional, JIRA, Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver.
Programming Languages: C, C#, VB Script, Python.
Frameworks: MVC, ROBOT
Databases: SQL Server, MySQLEditors: Eclipse, Sublime Text, Visual Studio
Testing Methodologies: System testing, Functionality Testing, Soak testing, Regression Testing, Smoke and sanity testing.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Involved in testing the internal SAP based application of integrated enablement solution for client servers and management.
- Working on SAP FICO both FI and CO modules, SAP MM, SAP HR, SAP SD modules.
- Analyzed /Reviewed BPD’s of the project.
- Requirements gathering from QMs for new Test scenarios and creation of Test case, maintain the Test result using the ALM tool.
- Functional Testing and Exploratory Testing of different SAP tools like SAP Solution Manager.
- Exposure to fast paced Agile schedule, Agile methodology
- Participated in daily Walk Through and Defect report meetings.
- Responsible for User Acceptance testing, Functional testing, Regression, System Unit testing.
- Created Automation test scripts using Robot Framework with Selenium libraries for Guidewire application as a part of internal team work.
- Implemented Python libraries for pulling data from Excel and CSV files using user defined python library for robot script.
- Received BRAVO award for implementing automation and creating scripts using robot framework.
Software Test Engineer
- Understanding the requirements and functional specifications of the application.
- Prepared test scenarios, test cases based on Business requirements and project estimations.
- Executed the functionality test cases and stored in Quality Centre.
- Played major role in manual testing and automation process using QTP.
- Involved in review of test cases whenever there is a change in functionality.
- Involved in preparation of traceability matrix.
- Involved in Regression and smoke testing for the new build functionality testing.
- Worked directly with developers to report discrepancies and to resolve defects and track changes to status.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed and analyzed using QC.
- Handling the production tickets and updating the tests in the team track tool.
- Involved in training the new hires.