- Seeking a creative, challenging and growth oriented career to optimally utilize and enhance my skills in a company that offers professional growth.
- Good Knowledge of different types of Automation Frame
- Good in writing Test script in QTP.
- Knowledge of using Checkpoints, Data tables and User Defined Functions in QTP
- Developing automation scripts using action, regular expressions, shared object repositories, descriptive programming in QTP.
- Knowledge of SQL to validate data in back end database.
- SQL and VB
- Comfortable in writing sub - queries, grouping
- Good knowledge in VB-scripting
- Very good knowledge in manual testing Good knowledge of testing in all the phases of SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle)
- Very good knowledge in all the phases of STLC(Software Test Life Cycle)
- Excellent in identifying Test case scenarios
- Good in Writing, Reviewing and Execution of Test cases
- Well Acquainted with Test Case Design Techniques and Bug Life Cycle.
- Excellent in doing functional, integration, system testing
- Excellent in doing regression testing and smoke testing
- Excellent in globalization testing and compatibility testing
- Good Communication skills
- Dedicated to hard work and good Team member
- Eager to learn and improve constantly
- Active, self-motivated and flexible.
Tools: Quick Test Professional, Bugzilla
Databases: Oracle 11g
Languages: VB script
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Package: MS-Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
Manual Test Lead
- Prepared Test Plan
- Wrote Functional, Integration and system test cases.
- Reviewed the Test case against Requirement specification.
- Executed Manual test cases and logged the defect
- Developed Automation Framework
- Converted Manual Test cases in to QTP Scripts
- Executed and debugged the problematic scripts
- Prepared Script execution Report