- QA Engineer with 6+ years of experience in writing and execution of Test Cases.
- Experience in Functional, User - Interface and Regression Testing.
- Experience in Manual and Automation testing, using Quality Center 9.2 and 10.0, Quick Test Professional 9.2.
- Experience in testing Web-based and Client-Server applications.
- Experience in using Bug-tracking tools like Clear Quest and Quality Center.
- Good understanding of Testing Life cycle (knowledge of Release-cycle and Patches).
- Experience in writing Technical documentation and performing Black box testing, Functionality Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Knowledge in Querying and testing RDBMS such as SQL Sever Using SQL for data integrity.
- Experience in preparing Test Strategy, involved in developing Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scripts and developing Test Scenarios to support quality deliverables.
- Ability to learn quickly and to correctly apply new tools and technology.
- Excellent team player, with strong skills in trouble-shooting, Problem-solving, Interpersonal, Oral & written communication.
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills.
Testing Tools: Quick Test Pro 9.2, Quality Center 9.2, Test Director, Win Runner, Load Runner 9.0, Rational Policy Tester, IBM RQM and RTC, Winscp, Putty, Jconsloe, Soap UI and Jmeter.
Operating System: Windows NT, Windows XP.
Databases: MS Access, MS-SQL Server IBM Mainframe and Oracle.
MS Office (2003 and 2007): MS-Word, MS Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
Senior QA Analyst
- Develop test strategies, test plans, test cases, test data, test coverage and manual testing.
- Involved in discussion with Business teams to grab the knowledge on Application and issues related.
- Write the detailed test and validation steps based on the high level test scenarios.
- Create the sellable items in Test environment assign the Price, label and UPC codes.
- Applies the discount rates, clearance and promotional on items, check the applied rates on items on POS devices in Lab on following day after nightly batch processing.
- Scan the items bar code and post the transactions on POS devices on POS Lab and verifies posted transactions added to the Sales Audit in Test Environment.
- Create the Purchase Orders including the items to the vendor, once items are received to the warehouses and store distributions center, allocated the items to the stores based on the store product urgency and needs.
- Attending the project meeting sending the status to Manager on Weekly Basis.
- Uploading the test cases into SharePoint and update the test execution status in SharePoint.
- Testing the various interfaces in backend by executing the SQL queries for data validation testing.
- Created test items and updated items price validated in the backend on following day after nightly batch jar file process.
- Defect tracking and reporting in SharePoint and in Excel Template.
Environment: Oracle Financials, iseries (AS/400), Oracle, PLSQL, SQL, POS Devices, SharePoint and SQL Developer.
Senior QA ANALYST
- Develop test strategies, test plans, test cases, test data, test coverage, manual and automated test scripts.
- Performed system test execution, supported UAT and Production execution and reporting status consistently to ensure that software and systems meet minimum company standards and defined end-user (functional) and system (non-functional) test scenarios.
- Use knowledge of business processes and quality assurance on testing across entire product life cycle stages from requirements to implementation.
- Conduct reviews of test plan, test cases, and prepare test data for testing.
- Develop and execute test cases and test scripts.
- Expert level knowledge on testing IVR Call center applications for EBT, ECC and EPC on Customer service purpose based applications in Siebel CRM technology.
- Maintain requirements traceability matrix and conduct necessary reviews to ensure test cases appropriately translate and map to requirements.
- Perform testing on reports and Generate using UNIX and Linux serves and executes shell scripting and set the reports run date in database.
- Restart Test Environment killing running jobs and Cycling Test Environment using Shell script.
- Testing the web services using Soap UI tool.
- Working with multiple Remote servers on offshore team servers and coordinate with the offshore team.
- Involved in writing test cases and Maintained in IBM RQM (Rational Quality Manager)
- Reporting defects into IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) and testing defects in SIT and UAT.
- Experience and Expert level knowledge in External files batch processing in UNIX and Linux Servers and processing batch files in using Winscp and Putty Tools.
- Experience in creating batch files using Ext File Editor tool and Notepad Plus.
- Expertise in UNIX, Linux and VI Editor Commands.
- Experience in Release level builds deployments and POS (Point Of Sale) Build deployments.
- Experience in POINT OF SALE Testing and POS Hardware Setup, and Post the Transactions on the POS Devices.
- Performed backend testing using SQL Queries for data validation.
- Experience in Backend Testing using SQL Queries on Oracle Database, Using various tools SSRS, SQL Developer, DB Visualiser, SQL Developer, and TOAD.
- Experience in Conversion Testing on EBT, ECC Projects from Various State programs systems to Confidential (ACS) system by performing data conversion testing.
- Working as lead on ECC Projects and Processes.
- Mentor junior Testers on the ECC projects, assign and track the work status.
- Setup status meetings on daily basis track and update testing status.
- Sending the status reports to the managers.
Environment: Java, Oracle, Toad, SOAPUI, Web services, RQM, RTC, PUTTY, WINSCP Jmeter, Jconsloe, SharePoint.
Systems QA ANALYST
- Involved in writing the Manual test cases and maintained in HP Quality center
- Testing the Defects as per the Release Scheduled.
- Involved in discussion with Business team to grab the knowledge on Application and issues related.
- Developing the QTP Scripts for the Application for various Scenarios.
- Involved in peer reviews of test cases scenarios and automation test scripts of QTP.
- Coordination of Offshore team for Automation Scripts using QTP
- Coordination with Dev team to resolve the issues.
- Involved in walkthrough sessions with the team members to grab the knowledge of Application
- Involved in Bug Review Meetings, BOX status Meetings, Hand-off meetings.
- Uploading the test cases for every iteration cycle into HP Quality Center.
- Testing the application in SIT and UAT Environments
- Setup the web services schedulers and monitoring the services
- Running the SQL Scripts in different Environments to test the application
- Reporting the defects into the HP Quality Center and testing defects in SIT and UAT
- Working closely with Dev to resolve the issues and understanding functionality
- Performing Regression testing based on the requirement enhancements
- Prepared presentation for business work flow document.
- Designed High level Test Scenarios for Regression Testing with Test Data
- Meeting with SME Team to grab the knowledge of Applications.
- Sending the Status Report to the Managers.
- Tested the Reports and executed set of SQL Queries to validate the Data in Reports
Environment: Java, SQL, Quality Center 10.0, UNIX, Soap UI, Anthill Processor, SharePoint.