- To obtain a Software Engineer position in experiences with Programmer in Computer Science.
- Test technician experiences with electromechanical equipment.
- Designed and coding many programs on Clients as well as Server such as Chat - Serve, parallel processes to optimize complex mathematics basing
- Using many different soft wares to support my projects working many environment.
Windows, Object Oriented, Linux such as UML (rational rose, visual C, visual cafe, eclipse, net bean
- Wrote programming C++ and Java
Confidential, Morgan Hill, CA
- Testing mechanical or printed board.
- Strong C/C++, Java development skills .
- Good Application Server Knowledge is desirable Essential Job Functions and Object Oriented development.
- Codes, tests, debug, implements, and documents highly complex programs.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are coded and tested.
- Ability to work as part of team and independently Job.
- Determines and follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units.
- Practicing good work habits and good housekeeping in the work areas and perform own rework.
- Display and maintain a positive working relationship and an open line of communication with fellow workers and management.
- Contributing to a total team effort by demonstrating a positive attitude, continuing to learn versatility in all areas and functions in the Electrical assembly area and show initiative to accomplish the overall goal of the company.