- Retired Chief Petty Officer with 18 years of leadership experience, and 10 years of Project Management experience.
- Possesses a comprehensive background in Information and Technology, Project/Program Management, Operations Management and Electrical and Electronics troubleshooting.
- Managed risk upon multiple lines to protect assets, property, and equipment valued over $200M, meeting the expectations of senior leadership while conducting domestic and global operations in the Middle East Area of Operations, while leading diverse teams of 102 personnel in a dynamic, fast - paced environment.
- Possesses extensive knowledge in Quality Assurance, Risk Management, and Strategic Planning.
Software: SharePoint, MS Office, Project Professional 2013/2016, AutoCAD, Autodesk Fusion 360, Revit 2015, SAP/ERP
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003, Unix, Red Hat Linux
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA
- Designed and developed instructional materials for three courses to meet requirements for the customer.
- Conducted and media requirements analysis, developed objectives and testing methods.
- Interacts with customer as a subject matter expert to ensure technical accuracy of instructional content.
- Tracked timelines, milestones and critical path activities for four simultaneous projects.
- Developed the budget and timeline outputs for stakeholders, maintaining an annual department budget of $752K.
- Managed the upgrade, installation, integrity testing, and functional operability of the Confidential and Confidential Weapons Systems after overhaul for 35 ships with a budget of $45M, while accumulating a yearly savings.
- Coordinated and scheduled subcontractors and outside-vendors for the installation and maintenance of three Information Technology upgrades.
- Tracked project timeline, cost and critical path activities for the transfer of 350 personnel, 11,000 classified documents and $10.5M of equipment while managing 5 personnel on the project team.
- By controlling the project and finishing ahead of schedule, the Confidential saved over $750K in civilian labor costs, with zero safety mishaps on the project.
- Conduct quarterly reviews for course curriculum updates to meet current operational requirements.
- Directed the acquisition, receipt, inspection, storage, and issuance of all ammunition in a 23-ship battle group.
- Managed $20M+ in classified equipment vital to national security and the safety of 150 employees; resulted in zero losses, and the continued integrity of all classified materials.
- Managed and led 18 Confidential Weapon System employment teams consisting of 102 personnel across different areas of operation; maintained 100% staffing and serviceability for a 272-day overseas work assignment.
- Managed a budget of $125M for the approval process for the acquisition and installation of Confidential missile systems and associated equipment.
- Created and implemented a supply chain logistics program ensuring personnel work packages were completed ahead of schedule.
- Advised senior Officers on the proper employment of ship’s weapon fundamentals, radar operation and tactics, the execution of tactical operations as well as providing technical and tactical information for senior decision-makers.
Quality Assurance Manager/Inspector
- Organized the Fleet Quality Assurance Program using Six Sigma principles and inspected work orders performed by shipyard personnel; ensured all work complied with Confidential departure from specifications and technical work documents.
- Conducted Quality Assurance inspections to six Confidential Weapon Systems to maintain 100% serviceability following the Joint Fleet Maintenance Manual; inspected 323 work packages totaling $13M for installed equipment and the repair of machinery repair to accomplish the Confidential ’s mission.
- Implemented Six Sigma process improvement principles into daily work center activities to include change control and quality processing of integral Confidential needed for the execution of assigned tasking in the support of Confidential employment.
- Conducted Operational Risk Management (ORM) during the loading and unloading of $235M worth of ammunition to include missiles, small arms ammunition and self-defense ammunition. Conducted on-the-job safety briefs and to 15 personnel with no safety discrepancies.
Maintenance Technician/System Administrator
- Performed the role of system administrator, conducted network troubleshooting, vulnerability testing, and installation of all required software that supported operations for classified and unclassified systems.
- Provided maintenance and repairs to local and wide area networks, desktop computers, routers, uninterruptible power supplies, satellite communications devices, generic front end processors, and fiber optic connection repair.
- Performed preventive and corrective maintenance on equipment requiring the use of ship’s produced power of 440Volt/3-phase/60-Hertz primary power, and 120Volt/3-phase/60-Hertz secondary power distribution. Performed preventive maintenance on weapons systems using pneumatic and hydraulic operating controls.
- Conducted repair of fiber optic cables and repair of circuit boards requiring micro-miniature (2M) repair with a cost savings of over $2M.