- Innovative, self - motivated person looking for a position to be on the cutting edge of technology
- Communicating with costumers to insure they get the product they need.
- Building and evaluating processes.
- Creating Test plans and requirements based on mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Developed software and hardware for testing production products on DITMCO test stations.
- Organized and maintained Build Of Materials for over 300 test cables and stations.
- Supervised the building of over 50 different test set ups.
- Investigated problems with in the DITMCO Test Stations and cables.
- Repaired DITMCO Test Stations.
- Developed innovating ways for testing and cost cutting cable designs.
- Assisted in the introduction of over 50 new products and processes.
- Developed several systems for organizing and tracking of both cables and tests throughout the facility using Microsoft Access and MySQL
- Improved the system for cable repair for increased repair speed.
- Assisted in the 2 Lean Six Sigma Green belt projects.
Test Engineering Technician
- Built hundreds of test cables and interconnecting boxes for DITMCO and VXI style stations from a schematic.
- Investigated problems within both test stations and cables.
- Repaired both test stations and cables.
- Set up new display arrangements.
- Assisted customers in deciding what would be best for them.
- Handled money transactions when customers were ready for checkout.
- Supervised the nightly routines of the night patrol within the barracks.
- Maintained five different types of radar from Phased Array to Doppler.
- Investigated problems within all five radars.
- Repaired all five radars.
- Supervised changes made to the technical manuals for all five radars.