- Around 4 years of experience in IT Industry as a Software Developer and Quality Assurance Analyst with extensive knowledge in web development, automation and manual testing applications.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and SQA Methodologies.
- Experience in various development environments like Eclipse, IntelliJ and Net Beans.
- Experienced in Test Strategy/Approach, Test Planning, manual testing (Functional, Regression, System Integration and User/Business Acceptance Testing.
- Experience in developing manual and automated test scripts and test cases.
- Setup the Automation Framework using Selenium Web Driver, Eclipse, TestNG and Run test cases in multiple browsers and Platforms.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Selenium IDE, Selenium Web driver (Junit and TestNG frameworks), Selenium Grid using Core Java for developing automation scripts in Eclipse IDE.
- Extensive experience in designing Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts and Test reports of manual and automated tests.
- Hands on experience in test driven development (TDD), Behavior driven development (BDD) with Cucumber and acceptance test driven development (ATDD) approaches.
- Good Documentation and Process Management skills with an ability to effectively understand the business requirements to develop a quality product.
- Proven hands - on experience with Agile and Waterfall quality assurance practices, including project plan development, test strategy development, test plan development, test case & test data review, and test automation.
- Strong understanding of core Java and web based applications.
- Experience in testing database applications of RDBMS in Oracle, My-SQL and SQL Server by executing SQL Queries.
- Experienced in load and performance testing tool JMeter.
- Strong project management skills and team leading skills with ability to interface with clients coupled with excellent technical capabilities.
- Experienced in performing Mobile Application Testing using Appium.
- Ability to document and track defects as well as produce detailed reports using defect-tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Excellent experience with source version control tools such as Git (Github).
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also perform as part of a team.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office tools (MS-Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access).
Testing/Deployment: XUnit, JUnit, Selenium WebDriver/IDE/GRID/RC, TestNG, JMeter, SOAP UI, Postman, Cucumber, Appium
Development Tools: NetBeans IDE 8.1, Eclipse, Visual Studio 2015/2017, IntelliJ, Android Studio
Quality Control: Git (Github), Git (Bitbucket), JIRA, HP Quality Center, TFS, Maven, Jenkins
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server & MS Access, MY SQL, Kinvey
Program Management: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Access, Agile (Scrum) & Waterfall methodologies
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, Linux and Mac.
- Involved in Test Automation Framework using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches.
- Develop test plans, test cases and test scripts for projects, among other assigned duties.
- Implemented Page Object Model (POM) Automation framework with Selenium using Java.
- Involved in using Apache POI to read data from external sources in the test script.
- Used emulators and IOS simulators to perform the manual Mobile Testing using Appium.
- Developed BDD tests using Cucumber by writing behavior and step definitions.
- Used web-debugging tools like XPath, Fiddler, FireBug and FirePath to locate elements.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Scripts.
- Involved in using SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture for testing SOAP and REST API.
- Worked with the development team to ensure that the testing issues are resolved.
- Creating, Reviewing and Executing test cases and verifying the same from back end and conducted database testing using SQL queries.
- Implemented QA lifecycle methodology starting from planning, capturing, creating, executing, reporting and tracking the defects using JIRA.
- Attended Daily scrum meeting, and discuss daily task along with upcoming tasks.
- Involved in production support, weekly walk-throughs and inspection meetings, to verify the status of the testing effort and the project as a whole.
- Responsible for creating automation framework using POM- Page Object Model, and Data Driven to test web application.
- Develop test scripts to automate the process of testing in Selenium WebDriver with C#.
- Conducted Cross Browser, UAT and Regression Testing on the application.
- Conducted Functionality, Security and End-to-End Testing.
- Extensively queried through SQL to check the database records.
- Validated request and response XML, RESTFUL Web service calls.
- Involved in testing REST services for both XML and JSON formats using Postman.
- Creating, updating work items and assigning tasks to team members using TFS.
- Participated and conducted Agile/Scrum Daily project meeting
- Prepared Test Plan, test Cases, Test scripts and Test data for the application as well as for the database verification based on the functional requirements and test specifications.
- Prepared automation test scripts to validate various functionalities using Selenium WebDriver using Java and TestNG.
- Automated various testing types like DB, Functional, Web Services, API Testing.
- Implemented Automated execution of tests using Maven and JENKINS.
- Worked closely with developers to resolve issues, report clear defects and produce metrics for defects and test results.
- Coordinated with developers and record defects in HP Quality Center.
- Performed Black Box Testing, UAT Testing and extensively used Selenium for Regression, Smoke, Functional Testing and data driven testing.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to perform Web Services Testing by creating test suite, test case and test step and added assertions to validate the response XML using SOAP UI.
- Extensively used Selenium locators like (XPath, CSS Selectors, Fire Bug, Fire Path locator) and WebDriver to test the web application.
- Written several SQL queries and analyzed them to validate the business rules in Oracle database
- Implemented and worked on TDD, BDD and Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD).
- Performed 24x7 Production support for several applications across different business areas.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, Elastic Load Balancer, RDS, Auto scaling groups, Optimized volumes.
- Involved with CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies using Jenkins.
- Attending Daily Stand-up meetings following the Agile/Scrum methodology.