- An energetic and result oriented professional with a broad range of experience in several fields such as physical security, customer service, program management and business analysis.
- I can handle a lot of Windows programs, particularly in Office, with very good provision for teamwork and high - pressure situations.
- My involvement in projects and consultations with local government agencies and businesses to identify problems and document requirements has resulted in feasible solutions, while creating future goals in improving operations and revenue for the stage to stage elevation of the company.
- I count on my strong analytical and organizational skills, also my high sense of commitment to develop and meet the strategic objectives of my administration and master project coordination.
- Over the years, I have earned an understanding of critical aspects of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Project Management Methodology and Application Testing.
- I am interested in expanding my knowledge of the SDLC, as well as gaining additional experience in managing requirements to customer and business expectations.
- Critical thinker and problem solver, able to find solutions to difficult problems through analysis and innovative ideas.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; comfortable speaking to large groups and wide audience, also proficient preparing written communications and developing presentation material.
- Flexible & Quick learner, who can adapt and execute in any fast paced environment
- Skilled in writing Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Design Specification Documents Use Cases, Functional Specifications; well versed with Use Cases, Process Flows, Activity Diagrams and UML modeling tools such as MS Visio.
- Excellent knowledge of industry standard methodologies like Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), CMMI and Agile
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Experienced in organizing JAD sessions, interviews, workshops and requirement elicitation sessions.
- Experience with collaborative tools such as Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Team Concert (RTC), SharePoint, Clarity and JIRA
Behavior Detection Analyst
- Establishing and maintaining liaison with a variety of entities including, but not limited to, TSA Headquarters and Transportation Security Operations Center (TSOC).
- Contributing to the development of findings and recommendations for improving the security and efficiency of TSA operations and programs.
- Prepare incident reports when law enforcement is involved.
- Responding to airports notification of critical security incidents and applying incident management and emergency management procedures designed to minimize loss of life, property damage, and other resources
- Coordinating, reviewing, and organizing briefing materials to prepare TSA senior leadership for international and domestic travel
- Supporting security from functions and operations such as Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response (VIPR), Playbook, Behavior Detection Analysis (BDA) operations, Transportation Security Specialist - Explosives (TSS-E) operations, Travel Document Check (TDC) operations, and other activities and applicable operations.
- Respond to breaches of security and/or emergency situations; take appropriate steps to prevent entry to secure areas.
- Utilize computer hardware and software to create documents and report information in the appropriate format.
- Daily Support TSA and DHS SSI Identification Guidance and Policies and Procedures for the final determination for SSI protection.
- Apply transportation security policies, procedures, and regulatory and statutory requirements governing an organization's security threat assessment programs to resolve escalated issues on a daily basis.
- Support the development of internal and external communications in support of transportation related security programs.
- Contributing to the preparations of briefings, presentations, status reports, program documentation, and responding to internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicating and interacting with headquarters, airport, and field office operations staff in order to collect and share information.
- Actively participate in routine s related to position and utilize various informational sources (SOPS, intranet pages, subject matter experts) to keep abreast of the most up to date resources and information to meet operational and administrative needs
- Provides customer service to law enforcement and intelligence communities and officials of other federal agencies in the areas of security requests, personal property management, building and equipment maintenance, and logistics.
Edition Assistant Branch Manager
- Responsible for all client communication, conflict resolution and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Providing information to management and employees to support decision-making regarding personnel policies, procedures, and action processing.
- Researching and preparing initial analyses of relevant qualitative and quantitative information to support objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from internal and external groups and preparing information for action; executing special projects on critical initiatives.
- Served as liaison between Customers and Quality Assurance/IT department.
- Prepared Financial and Operational planning
- Maintained a working knowledge of available inventory of financial products and complimentary services
- Generated business through customer base development and maintenance and marketing assistance
- Reviewed and analyze work schedules and performance objectives to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Assisted in researching and implementation of new business models and community programs
- Maintained high standard of performance record through exceptional customer service, attention to detail and thorough follow-up
- Supervising all the functionality of the branch.
- Dealt with customer complaints and resolving them to provide satisfaction to the clients.
- Independently created Excel spreadsheets to monitor individual and branch sales performance and promote placement and of ambitious new goals.
Business Solutions Business Analyst
- Successfully translated customer business requirement to the technical and development team.
- Interacted as a liaison between users and the application development team involved in the application development for better understanding of the business requirements.
- Developed and maintained the Traceability Matrix document to record the high level and detailed requirements.
- Review, edit, analyze and create detailed documentation of business systems and user needs in clear and well-organized manner.
- Maintain requirements repository and ensure proper updating of requirements for completeness and correctness.
- Participated in the creation of business and technical design documents, which include defining Business, User, functional and nonfunctional requirements needed for approval by business.
- Creating and documenting business and reporting requirements for new and existing projects.
- Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate management level staff
- Worked with Quality Assurance and the Technical Trainer to provide to users of new systems.
- Facilitated and conducted JAD sessions with the Business Users, SME and stakeholders.
- Coordinated meetings for updates on Project status, change requirements and resolving business and functional issues
- Facilitated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of systems to ensure data integrity and that the delivered systems meet end user
- Assisted with analyzing required Information gathered with senior business analyst with the use of SDLC software to process focused specifically data and Designing, Coding Testing and with the final step of supporting data for software to undergo changes after it is has been delivered to Clients.
- Documenting and reviewing high level and detailed requirements in Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Analyzing, documenting and managing the project requirements throughout the software development life cycle.
- Create Use Cases and Use Case Descriptions based on the requirements list and BRD.
- Prepare and create Test Cases/Test Data according to Business Requirements;
Team Lead Intern
- Conducted research on customer policy and past practices to gain a deeper understanding of the legislative and IT background of each assignment;
- Led and collaborated in efforts to identify and model the current ('As Is') and future ('To Be') needs of business owners for the proposed system;
- Collaborated data from JAD sessions with management, business team, stakeholders and developers to prepare business, functional, and non-functional requirements documents for the project;
- Participated in business engagement sessions that included a number of stakeholders, including Business Owners, requirements contractors, and development contractors, among others.