- To obta in a Software Test Automation Engineer or QA Analyst position with extensively experienced in the IT field Software Testing and Business Analysis with emphasis on Manual testing, Automation testing and Requirements gathering.
- Experienced with writing, analyzing and maintaining Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Data and Expected results for Functional testing to perform manual testing before performing Automation testing.
- Experienced with Waterfall, Iteration and Agile - Scrum Methodologies.
- Extensively experienced with GUI , Smoke, Integration, Functional, System, Regression, Positive, Negative and End to End testing .
- Experienced with developing automation scripts to perform Functional and Cross-Browser Testing for web applications using Selenium-Web-Driver.
- Experienced with Maintained, Utilized and executed the existing automation Frameworks in HP QTP/UFT.
- Experienced with performing Data-Driven Testing and Text Output values by using Global and Local spreadsheets in QTP/UFT for testing multiple data using QTP Object Repository.
- Experienced with working in Various Domain like E-Commerce, Banking and Health Care application.
- Experienced with performing to transfer Dynamic WebTable from web application to Excel Sheet/Global Data Table using QTP/UFT.
- Experienced with writing SQL queries to retrieve data from Data Base to check data integrity.
- Experienced with developing and executing automation scripts to perform Sprint Level Regression testing as well as End to End Regression testing using QTP and Quality Center/ALM.
- Experienced with performing to integrate QTP/UFT Script with QC/ALM.
- Experienced with involving testing the performances of Software product using HP Load Runner and JMeter.
- Strong Knowledge in testing Web Services using SOAPUI.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, functional and technical documentation.
Test Automation Tools: Selenium, QuickTest Pro, TestComplete, LoadRunner, JMeter, Quality Center/ALM, BPT, TestDirector, Clear Quest, Clear Case.
Operating Systems:: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Programming Languages: Java, C/C++, HTML, XML, VB, VB Script, SQL, PL/SQL and Java- Script.
Databases: Oracle, MS-SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, DB2.
Web servers: IIS, Apache
Other Tools: MS Office
QA Automation Expert
- Documented test plans and test cases based on the solution definition documents and use case documents.
- Analyzed modules and designed test scenarios and test scripts in Windows environment.
- Attended sprint planning, daily scrum and participated automation scripts review meeting during a sprint in Agile.
- Interacted with Business Analyst and developers for bug review using ALM/Quality Center.
- Worked with development members on bug reproduction and fixes; and updated management on testing results, activities and planning using ALM/Quality Center.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries to check Data integrity.
- Created Automation scripts by using Quick Test professional Web, Java, Oracle and ActiveX Add-ins.
- Enhanced the QTP scripts by inserting VBScript functions and Checkpoints to check for Broken Links, Text, Table, XML and Images, and Synchronization Point to capture upload time.
- Performed Data-Driven Testing, Text Output values by using Global and Local spreadsheets in QTP for testing multiple data.
- Integrated QTP scripts with Quality Center to manage the entire Automation testing process.
- Performed Functional and Regression testing by developing and executing automated test scripts using Quick Test Pro (QTP).
- Created and executed test scripts to perform Sprint- level Regression testing as well as End to End Regression testing by utilizing automation Framework with QTP/UFT.
- Participated in bug review meetings on behalf of the QA team.
- Participated and reported statuses in all test related project team meetings.
- Involved in performing Load Testing using JMeter.
Environment: ALM, QTP, Quality Center,BPT, JMeter, HTML, XML, VB Script, SQL Server, Java Script, MS Office, Windows, UNIX, Oracle.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Test Automation Analyst
- Wrote the Test Scripts and analyzed Test Scripts to check if it has covered the functionalities of the User Login and Account Information using QTP.
- Developed and maintained Test Plan, Test Conditions, Test Data and Expected results for Functional Tests.
- Performed different kinds of testing like Black Box, GUI, Functionality, Integration, Regression, System and User Acceptance Testing.
- Developed and maintained Manual test cases and Automation test scripts through HP Quality Center/ALM and HP QTP.
- Used Quality Center for Bug Tracking, Bug fixing, and Bug Reporting.
- Involved in the Database Testing using SQL Queries of the Application like checking all the Tables in the Database and checking whether the data is moving in their Respective Tables.
- Developed and executed automation scripts to perform Cross-Browser Testing using Selenium-Web-Driver.
- Performed to create automation script by process using Object Repositories, Function Libraries, Recovery Scenarios, Error Handling , Regular Expressions , Data Tables Parameters and Automation Object Model, Modular Testing, Re-usable Actions and Re-usable Functions in QTP.
- Performed functional and regression testing during the various phases of the application using QuickTest Professional (QTP).
- Performed integration QTP Script with QC.
- Performed Data driven testing to validate the components displayed on the website using QTP.
- Involved to develop and defined the various keywords and functions used in the Frameworks by using QTP.
- Attended daily scrum and weekly meetings with QA and the development team to review and analyze the defects and discuss the progress of the project.
- Involved in testing Web Services using SOAPUI.
Environment: Quality Center/ALM, HP QTP, Selenium, HP LoadRunner, Windows, Oracle, VB Script, HTML, MS Office, XML, MS SQL SERVER, UNIX.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Involved in the verification of GUI, system testing and Usability of the application.
- Executed scripts and wrote test cases to test the applications usability using Quality Center.
- Used Quality Center for defect reporting and tracking.
- Imported Test cases from excel sheets to the Quality Center/ALM.
- Wrote SQL queries to check data integrity.
- Reviewed Test Plan and Created test cases as per business requirements using Quality center.
- Developed and executed the automation script to perform Data Driven Testing to check the functionalities by using multiple sets of test data in QTP.
- Used Object Repository for checking the Properties of the objects in QTP.
- Developed automated test scripts for Regression testing based on the requirement documents using Quick Test Professional.
- Inserted checkpoints like Text check, Bitmap, Standard and Web Table checkpoints using QTP.
Environment: Quality Center, HP QTP, Window, Oracle, Visual Basic, XML, UNIX, MS Office.
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
- Involved in generating test plan, test cases using Test Director.
- Used bug tracking systems TestDirector for tracked defects and change requests.
- Created test logs and documenting test Summary using bug tracking systems TestDirector and sent them to developers.
- Performed Back-end testing using SQL queries.
- Performed regression testing to ensure no new bugs exist due to modifications using QTP.
- Created Automated Data Driven test scripts Using QTP Scripts for performing highly efficient regression test cycles.
- Used certain checkpoints and Synchronization points using QTP to see how the application reacts.
- Determined the Entry and Exit Criteria for different phases in testing cycle of the system.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing on behalf of End Users at client’s environment.
Environment: QTP, Test Director, J2EE, Oracle, SQL, Java, .NET, XML, Html, Windows, UNIX.