- IT Professional with around 7 Years work experience in Software Testing Domain.
- Experienced in writing and executing software test protocols, automated test scripts using platforms such as Test Complete and QTP.
- Automation Testing using Selenium .
- Writing Test case Scripts (Java - Selenium RC & Webdriver ) in EclipseIDE and modified the selenium scripts and executed. Prepared automation test framework.
- Extensively worked in executing tests by using Selenium grid/ TestNg in different browsers.
- Created Framework using Selenium WebDriver , Java , and TestNG/Junit .
- Expert in implementing automation architecture using Java, JUnit, Selenium WebDriver, Ant, Jenkins, etc.
- Extensive experience in manual, automated testing using White Box Testing, Black Box Testing and Automation Tools.
- Extensively used Oracle/SQL for Back-End Testing.
- Expert in using Java Reflections, Assertions and JDBC, ApachePOI.
- Expert in Implementing Java API ’s in Selenium Automation Scripts.
- Well versed with performance testing project activities including requirements gathering, planning.
- Experience in performance testing life cycle Scripting, Design of Scenarios, execution, Performance Monitoring and Performance Analysis.
- Working knowledge in Web development and testing tools like Firebug , Fire Path , XPath , DOM Inspector, and Chrome Console.
- Experience with Git and Subversion , Jenkins .
- Experience in web services testing using XML and WSDL to follow the SOAP standard.
- Experience on SOAP and REST SOAPUI Web Services Testing.
- Experience on Groovy Scripts for Web Service API Testing.
- Experience in Frisby for REST API Testing, Integration and performance testing.
- Experience with RabbitMQ Messaging Server.
- Developed performance test scripts to simulate user actions, performance data setup, performance test runs, analyze the test execution using JMeter.
- Experience in Json for testing Mobile Applications.
- Experience in defect tracking tools like Quality Center , Rally , JIRA
- Involved in monitoring all the servers at the time of test execution and analyzing the report.
- Experience in scripts preparation and execution within the framework.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
Automation Tools: Junit, Test NG, Selenium Web driver & Selenium RC, Selenium IDE, White box
Programming Languages: Java,JDBC,SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: ORACLE, MySql.
Test Mangaement Tools: HP Quality Center.
Defect Management Tools: BugZilla,Jira,Rally, Quality Center
Debugging Tools: FireBug,FirePath,Web developer tools-Chrome, IE
Web Services Testing: SOAP UI, Jmeter,Json, RESTClient-Poster
Confidential, San Bruno, CA
Sr. QA Engineer
- Performed Web Application testing on project operated within agile environment, with 2-4 week sprints, daily scrum meetings, task waiting, pair programming, refactoring, presentations and review.
- Participated actively in Project Team Meetings, interact and communicate with developers and Business Analysts.
- Performed White-box testing and Test automation using JUnit
- Extensively used Oracle/SQL for Back-End Testing.
- Designed structured User Interface (UI) automated Test cases using Selenium Web driver in Java for web base software products used to perform software testing.
- Developed new and updated existing Automation test cases using SeleniumWebDriver and TestNG , using SVN as VCS for a Java based Web application, using Maven as build tool and Jenkins to create and run deployment jobs.
- Executed automated test suites on multiple platforms using SeleniumGrid and Maven scripts.
- Created pom.xml in APACHEMAVEN and run the builds using Continuous Integration tool Jenkins.
- Based on page library, developed Selenium test cases in JAVA using JUNIT framework
- Developed custom libraries for automation using Java
- Wrote Datadriven , Cross Browser automation test cases using TestNG framework.
- Created Maven build files to run the Selenium tests and created reports in HTML format.
- Tested JSON Web services for creating deleting modifying a big set of pools and Products, bywriting pure white box test cases.
- Running test plans and entering bugs found in to JIRA
- Created test scripts using Groovy script to automate web services in SOAP UI.
- Used test Runner to navigate through test cases and steps.
- Testing of the store compatibility on different android tablets and phones.
- Used Frisby for REST API Testing, Integration and performance testing.
- Created Test Suites, Test Cases - used Request Step, Assertion Step, Script Step, and Property Step in the test cases for SOAPUI .
- Continuous monitoring of jobs and analysis of the failures on Jenkins Environment.
- Used RabbitMQ as a Messaging Server.
- Responsible for the JMeter script development including HTTP/HTML and JDBC for my assigned Projects.
- Understanding of QA and testing processes in Startup and Agile environments
Technologies: Linux, Oracle, Jmeter, White box, Selenium, Java, Junit, Test NG, Android OS, Selendroid, JSON, FRISBY, Test NG, Soap UI, REST, HTML, Maven and Agile.
Confidential, San Jose, California
- Involved in the discussions with the project team of defining Performance requirements, Load Scenarios and work load patterns.
- Understanding business requirements.
- Worked with developer regarding web service signature and enhanced the framework for all supported web services using SoapUI.
- Developed the Automation Test Scripts.
- Creating and executing Load Test, Performance Test and provide adequate supporting information for bottleneck analysis.
- Involved in Regression Testing and creation & execution of QTP scripts.
- Record Test cases and generated QTP script for automation process.
- Involved in generating Test Scripts using Quick Test Pro (QTP) for different transactions to execute Functional Testing, Regression Testing and Acceptance Testing.
- Raising defects in Quality center & tracking them to closure
- Used Firebug Tool to identify the Object’s id, Name, XPath, link in the application.
- Designing element identification XPathand CSS selectors.
- Understanding ofJUnit, Framework and annotations.
- Developed Performance Test plan, executed Load testing, analyzed the results and generated Load testing Reports Using Jmeter
- Involved in developing monitoring scripts for all the servers participated in the testing.
- Review requirements and provide constructive feedback to business/development.
- Define/ create Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test acceptance criteria and Develop Test Cases.
- Execute test, evaluate results and report them correctly.
- Create Test Data for test purposes and Set up test bed.
- Done the feasibility analysis of test cases, which need to be automated.
Technologies: Oracle 11g, OBIEE 22.214.171.124, Tera data, Java, QTP, SOAPUI, QC, Junit.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Assisted with the development and execution of software test plans, test designs, test objectivesandtest cases.
- Identified, analyzed and documented defects, errors and inconsistencies with application functionality.
- Assisted with the development automated test solutions using state-of-the-art software testing tools and practices.
- Developed Manual test cases by decomposing use cases for specific functional requirements.
- Developed QTP Test Scripts using visual basic to specify a test procedure, and to manipulate the objects and controls of the application under test.
- Identified gaps, errors/defects in contrary to the actual/desired results of the application, by performing Regression testing using QTP.
- Worked with software development engineers in product design, code reviews, and walkthroughs and product lifecycle inspections.
- Assisted with problem investigation and resolution.
- Assisted and responded to inquiries from technical support regarding functions and operation of software applications.
- Maintained Bug fixing version control and Performed Code Deployment activities in various System Life cycles (DEV, STG, and PROD).
- Reported test results and analysis.
- Created and Maintained Issue tracker and Bug Reports.
- Maintained bug lists for critical issues using Quality Center.
- Provided Periodic Communications to Internal/External Stakeholders on the Bug Tracking reports.
Technologies: QTP,QC,MS-WORD,TOAD, MS-EXCEL
Confidential, Elgin, IL
- Prepared Test Case Artifacts and Test case scenarios based on business requirement and functional design specifications.
- Prepared test data to fulfill the test scenario
- Extensively used QTP for regression testing for data driven testing using ADODB Object.
- Used Quality Center(QC)Test Managing, scheduling, defect logging, tracking and analysis
- Integrated reusable components which are created using BPT (QC) to QTP.
- Involved in Test cases Review and Execution of Test cases.
- Analyzed the specification and wrote functional test cases and Prepared Reports.
- Develop business use cases, user interface specifications, and user requirement specification documents.
- Managed Defect tracking and Issue Logs discussion
- Performed Sanity Testing and Basic UAT testing
- Performed IT Validation during the release support
- Coordinated with Operations team for any war room support during the Monthly and Quarterly Releases
- Provided KT and Support to Operations team post Code deployment in Production for any issues.
Technologies: QTP, MS Excel, Quality Center, SQL Developer