Mercury Quality Center, SQL Server 2008, Quick Test Professional, JIRA, MATLAB, Caliber RM, Microsoft tools (Access, Visio, Project, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint)
- Developed modular and re - usable test cases, maintained baseline library with re-usable test cases, tracked defects to closure, created traceability matrices between test cases and requirements, created User Acceptance Test (UAT) scripts.
- Performed system and functional testing on the Confidential ’s web-based application AITS (Automated Inventory Tracking System), including back-end testing using SQL 2008 for all major and minor releases.
- Worked on creating a database/ER model of the system using MS Access, Visio, SQL Server in order to facilitate understanding of various tables and data flows involved during back-end testing.
- Assisted with establishing work/schedule estimates, creating verification and validation plans, test strategy documents, collecting, analyzing and presenting relevant verification and validation and peer review metrics.
- As a member of the Verification and Validation Process Area group, was involved in preparing the project for internal and external projects audits.
- Worked on creating automated tests wherever applicable using keyword driven, data driven and recording methods in QTP.
- Mentored and coached junior project team members with the project processes, tools and task implementation as well as SDLC methodologies such as waterfall and Agile.
- Involved in the development of an Interference Monitoring Detection System (IMDS) which used COTS products in a circuit for controlled amplification of RF signals.
- Involved in verification/ validation of the limitations/ benefits of a pre-selector (band-pass filter) to the RF section of the IMDS system and performed user demos for the client.
- Involved in the system test and integration of a 5.8GHz wireless mesh network, using Terrain Analysis Package (TAP) to determine coverage areas, propagation losses, link budgets etc.
- Interacted with client engineers to review and develop technical requirements for the engineering modeling & development using the Automated Frequency Management (AFM) system to manage the radio spectrum for the Confidential National Airspace System (NAS) equipment.
- Developed business and system level requirements for the Spectrum Engineering Automation System (SEAS) in the microwave, land mobile, VHF/UHF frequency bands. Designed algorithms and flowcharts to support the above requirements for the Spectrum Engineering Automation system.