Dedicated career in the financial services industry as Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst and Financial Services Officer/Trust Operations Manager. Strong background in testing with a reputation of being able to root out even the most elusive application defects. Known for a pleasant demeanor with a friendly and engaging personality and a goal oriented - timeline driven approach to delivering properly tested and documented software. Strong hands-on background in developing and executing test scripts and recording results in HP ALM and Quality Center.
HP ALM and Quality Center, Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) Microsoft Office Suite, TSYS, In house variable/fixed Administrative system, Document Management System, Client-Server, Mainframe, UNIX, SQL, SAS BOSS, XPTR, HP Exstream, XNET, Dartnet, SharePoint, MS Communicator, POE(Product Offering Engine), SSH Tectia, TestNet, GenImage and Nexus Document Management, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile, Waterfall, UAT, Functional, and Regression testing, Development of Functional Specification Document, Test Strategy Preparation, Creation of Test Scripts, Test Cases and Use Cases, Verification and Validation, Defect Management
Medical Software Tester
- Participating on a new project in support of a Clinical Chemistry Analyzer System.
- Writing and executing test cases supporting the testing of software products and tools through hands-on instrument operation and graphical user interfaces.
- Troubleshooting interface problems to determine the functional area of defect origination.
- Defect Tracking and Resolution Perform daily QC’s and maintain calibrations by performing chemistry testing on Lab instruments.
- Participates in all daily meetings and call reviews
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Quality Assurance Analyst Consultant
- Played a vital role on the testing team of card corrections.
- Participated in projects for customer remediation on activities mandated by regulatory notification and customer correction on activities found through Compliance or customer complaints to address a past error (harm or benefit) to a customer.
- Review of Business Requirement and Execution Documents prior to developing test plans/test scripts.
- Known for finding missing requirements or traceability issues on all assigned projects with the outcome for the need of change requirement documents (CRF) Sole tester on each project requiring in depth knowledge of all aspects of testing, defect logging and tracking, traceability of requirements and strong time management skills
- Participated in all Project Team Meetings, Daily defect review calls and Tollgate Reviews
- Developed and Executed test plans/test scripts, effective defect management, Initial/Correction Population testing including Inclusions/Exclusions and Post Execution Validation
Confidential, Newark, DE
Quality Assurance Analyst/UAT Tester Consultant
- Extensively involved in Confidential s Collateral Management and Testing. Credit card - Mailers, Benefit-Kits, Agreements, Consumer, Retail and Business Credit Cards and Deposit Statements.
- Assigned to the testing of the Statement Integration & Optimization Project which consisted of customer and Small Business
- Deposit statements, combining all accounts held by one customer into a complete summary statement.
- Evaluated high level design documents, functional specifications, recommend modifications and legal documents
- Prepared test d Confidential including Creation of Group Code, Rewards Product Code, and Account Creation
- Validated Processed Collateral within a tight schedule which consisted of two minor Code changes and one major Code push every week
- Developed and executed test scripts, Log and Track Defects, Escalate and Resolve issues between Testers and Developers, Pass Scripts with Online PDF files from HP Exstream and printed Collateral using Quality Center, TestNet and POE(Product Offering Engine)
Confidential, West Chester, PA
Quality Assurance Analyst/Functional Tester Consultant
- Participated in the project of a new d Confidential warehouse system designed by JDA Software to assist Confidential with forecasting sales on all products on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Executed text scripts, log and retest defects, document and escalate issues to management in a timely manner
- Gained rapid knowledge and understanding of the new system design and its functionality which achieved better execution of scripts, timely processing and accurate results
- Provided daily status updates on code builds and defect resolution to management and project team Participated in project meetings, worked closely with management, IT development, JDA Associates collaborating and building a good rapport with all project team members
Confidential, West Chester, PA
Sr. QA Analyst/QA Analyst
- Experienced in Agile, Waterfall, UAT, Functional, Regression and Security testing
- Experienced in developing test cases, test case-designs, and test scripting based on user needs, functional specifications and systems needs documents
- Collaborated with Developers, Project Management team, end users and Business Analysts in review of functional specifications and testing requirements.
- Worked closely with all levels of management and all teams to ensure effective system functionality.
- Excelled in defect discovery always finding the most crucial defects and the largest amount of defects during a testing phase.
- Located defects while processing test cases, review of another analyst’s assignment or during regression testing. Finding the crucial ones in the earliest stages of a testing phase allowed the development team more time to debug and correct the system.
- Implemented over 100 automated letters.
- Letters were designed to generate systematically based on transaction generation or manually by the user.
- Reported and tracked over 500 defects.
- Implemented many system fixes and established guardrails to limit risks to Garwin and eliminate user error.
- Ensured the history of the annuity was still accurate without any missing functionality, erroneous transactions appearing or transactions removed in error.
- Validated that each partial withdrawal, additional payment, Dollar Cost Averaging and Cash Surrender, etc. were processed correctly and the exact dollar amount was either withdrawn or added to the correct fund on the proper date.
- Worked closely with the Actuary department to confirm that none of the calculations of any transactions were altered.
- Manipulated the cycle dates in the testing environment, processing transactions and postdating the account out 5 to 10 years.
- The numbers were broken down per investment fund by dollar amount and percent of each transaction amount.
- Assigned to any updates/changes made on the Custodianship table.
- Manipulated accounts to validate that the correct type of statements, payments and all Confidential were being sent to the correct location.
- Processed payments and withdrawal transactions, to validate checks, letters, and Confidential transactions were processing correctly
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Financial Services Officer - Trust Remittance Manager
- Prepared budgets and statistical reports
- Interviewed, hired and trained new employees as well as handled terminations, promotions and merit increases
- Managed two departments and prepared employee annual evaluations
- Implemented a comprehensive cross-department program