- Versatile technical management professional with extensive experience in diverse industries.
- Proven record of integrating technical skills and leadership strengths to meet business goals.
- Demonstration in Project Management, New Business Development, Team Management, System and Business Analysis, Communication and Organizational
- SQL / Oracle
- Clear Quest
- Visual Basic
- MS Access
- Power Point
- Lotus Notes
- Business Analysis
- Computational / Statically Programming
- Project Management
- Network Security
- Quality Assurance
- Unix / Engineering
- Technical Support
- Windows System Administration
- Java / HTML
- Graphic Design
- Data warehouse
- Project Management
QA - Lead Testing and Transition Analyst
- Represent GIS Service Testing and Transition on projects; provide testing and validation leadership and management for multiple, simultaneous software testing and change management activities.
- Serve as the Lead Analyst for Test Design (Test cases/ Test Data generation), Defect tracking, Reporting and Reviews of Test Execution for various Web applications including Cloud and Oracle eBusiness.
- Collaborate with team members to develop Validation and Test Plans, Change Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts and Summary Reports.
- Review requirements and design documentation to ensure traceability and testability, review deliverables for adequacy and completeness prior to systems implementation into production.
- Lead and serve as a trusted advisor and Subject Matter expert to the business regarding how the system can be used to support desired business processes and requirements.
- Document and provide support; resolves issues to ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications.
Quality Assurance / Business Analyst
- Provided business systems analysis and design, project documentation, client relationship support, and project leading of the development and business for the creation of a new Government Internet Payment Platform (IPP) business needs
- Own major aspects of testing, from beginning to end of the product life cycle, including functional, user acceptance, regression, installation, performance and upgrade testing.
- Plan, document, and develop test scripts and test results.
- Document and communicate IPP/technical/investigation issues to senior management.
- Test new builds, releases and updates to the IPP application to ensure that the content matches intended design.
- Document bugs and issues found using ClearQuest so that developers can replicate the problem and address it.
- Clearly communicate and track the status of the bug through fix iterations until a confirmed resolution is found.
- Provided accurate and timely estimates for QA and testing time lines and effort.
- Build relationship and interact with business and development teams to further develop their business requirements, detail specifications, design and test plans.
- Contribute to business requirements definition and gathering process standards, ensuring that documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
Senior Technical Analyst / Project Manager
- Managed implementations, configuration, training, and re-engineering of practice operations to support the successful implementation testing and support for new versions or releases of Cash software, for example - Standard Cash Application (SCA), secure web-based Open Access (OA), AppMAN, and a secure web-based National Cash Data warehouse (NCDW).
- Make decisions and implement a solution from various alternatives under time pressure with full understanding of impact and identifies risk associated with the issue and solution.
- Plan and direct software project schedules. Monitored the software project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with other departments on technical matters.
- Scheduled and lead checkpoint reviews, and ensures that all required software documentation is complete and clear.
- Developed procedures and checkpoints, in concert with Cash operational units, utilizes project management methodology to structure, coordinate and monitor progress of projects.
- Create documentation and provide end-user training and material.
- Act as a liaison to Cash Services Federal Reserve System, provide on-site / off-site installation, training and ongoing technical support.
- Build advanced database items such as queries, macros and modules. Produce VBA code in Access that will open and modify Excel and PowerPoint objects.
- Provided technical support to resolve all Cash workflow, deposits, currency verification, payments, settlement transactions and other operational open issues.
- Provide technical support in troubleshooting and resolving problems related to department databases, processing errors and data communications.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to improve business processes.
- Gathers information on specific Cash operational requests for enhancements.
- Improve Access Data flow into tool with efficient SQL queries and Visual Basic run from MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word.
- Develop and test SQL and VB databases that are used by the Federal Reserve System to carry out daily operations.