- Competent and dynamic professional, offering a distinguished and insightful exposure of nearly 7 years across high - growth Information Technology environments, experience includes software development using Mainframe technologies for banking domain and database administration. Last worked as Team Lead with Confidential Eserve.
- Possessing valuable insights, keen analysis and team approach to implement best practices & processes used, adept at working in high pressure environments with strict deadlines and multiple deliverables.
- Excellent experience in the analysis, design, development, unit testing, and regression tests on mainframe technological platform.
- Comprehensive understanding & knowledge of database programming and sound background in database tuning and optimization
- Possesses sound knowledge of DB2, COBOL, Jcl & Vsam, CICS etc
- Demonstrated expertise in handling a diverse range of operations entailing Project Management, development and training. Hands on experience in designing, developing, testing & implementing legacy system projects. Exposure in co-ordination of training programs to team members.
- Perfect team manager having ability to lead cross-functional project teams and integrate their efforts to maximize operational efficiency. Superior communication and interpersonal skills with a high degree of flexibility, resourcefulness and commitment.
Operating Systems: MVS, Windows NT/95/2000, MS-DOS
Languages: VS COBOL II, JCL, C, C++
Databases: DB2, SQL Server 7.0, Oracle 8 and MS Access
Tools: SPUFI, QMF, FILE-AID, CHGMAN, SCLM, Infoman, Dbadmin, OPC
Internet Technologies: HTML, ASP, VBSCRIPT
Packages: MS-Office 2000
Hardware: IBM Compatible PC.AT
- Developing application by mapping client requirement, providing customized software solutions, finalization of product specifications and selection of appropriate techniques.
- Analyzing document reports & complaint reports for reducing the overall rate of complaints in the long term. Daily reporting for completely solved negative profile cases & present report.
- Introducing measures, leading to reduction, elimination & reoccurrence of some type of complaints. Managing customer service operations for rendering and achieving quality services.
- A facilitative manager adept in handling the array of tasks as:
- Data Analysed document reports & complaint reports for reducing the overall rate of complaints in the long term.
- Solving and issuing Digital certificate as per client request on the client side.
- Providing technical leadership while estimating and evaluating the effort/ schedules and managed the team and its grievances while training them and the fresher on the project architectures
- Successfully solving the Client queries and encouraged the employees to work in a team and share their feelings and experience.
- Enhancement of the Existing programs according to the client’s new requirements.
- Preparation of Unit test plans.
- Testing of enhanced programs in development region with the prepared unit test plans and compares the test results with the expected results.