- Result - oriented professional with 20+ years of industry experience with 14 years focus on Quality Assurance, Systems Analysis and Agile development based on Scrum.
- Excellent knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle, ISO-9001 and SEI-CMMI processes.
- Experienced in full lifecycle, including designing, developing and executing test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Expertise consists of diverse types of testing, specifically fault injection, integration, Black Box and White Box, regression, IVR, 508 Compliance, API, REST, Web Service and SaaS testing across industry sectors, including Financial, Telecommunications, Supply Chain Management, Publishing, CRM, and Billing applications.
Manager, Systems Integration & Test
- Managed 5 test teams located around the globe in a matrix management model.
- Championed complex IVR (Interactive Voice response) testing methodology.
- Spearheaded performance testing of CRM & WEB modules of the product for multiple projects.
- Managed multiple project schedules and competing priorities.
- Received commendations for delivering UAT, exceeding client expectations that for handling 1300 test cases.
- Designed, implemented and trained staff on improved JIRA 2.0 and 3.0 workflow implementations.
- Staff management duties included annual performance reviews and personnel growth plans.
- Budget management duties included tools, hardware and software for the labs.
Project Test Lead
- Building a new team of 20 -25 consultants through screening resumes, interviewing and decision making in hiring.
- Ensured security clearance, access and account creation for required tools and environments for new QA team.
- Training of new team on the QA tools, processes and existing application architecture.
- Day to day task management by conducting daily stand up meetings, and upkeep for the project management.
- Authored Master SIT plan, Performance test plan and IST plan; conducted formal test plan walk through with FSA.
- Provided test strategies and managed all aspects of testing, including Functional, Smoke, Load, Regression, Performance, Integration, 508 Compliance, Web Service, ETL and Workflow testing.
- Managed all phases of testing from requirement to implementation e.g. SIT, SAT and IST.
- Created Requirement Traceability Matrix for FSA to map 2000+ business rules to the test scripts.
- Identified, developed and implemented QA processes & procedures.
- Daily Scrum with development and product test engineers using monthly Agile Sprint demos, reviews, planning to incrementally deliver high quality products
- Built team from grass roots while ensuring quality of all deployed software products including releases and rollouts.
- Managed offshore software development model across two locations.
Tools: JIRA, Java, C#, Java Script, SOAP, XML, SQL Server, SVN, IIS
QA/Test Lead Engineer
- Building of new team of 5 -7 consultants by reviewing resumes, interviewing and decision making in hiring.
- Played an integral part in the proposal writing, requirement review process, use case identification and use case creation.
- Developed entire test suite, which included test Strategy, test plans, test scenarios and test cases for functional, UI and backend testing of more complex modules of the proposal generation application.
- Led the test case writing, provided project timelines, detailed status reports and risk assessments to all project stakeholders.
- Conducted the certification and acceptance of each build and overall certification of entire application upon code freeze.